Reviews for All These Things That I've Done
reynanuy chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
I have to say this is one of the best btvs fics I've ever read. Your characterization is spot on, plus the story is both original and interesting. It flows particular well, the fic feels longer and more complete thanks to that. My only gripe is that Angel seems to recover too quickly from the curse, but everything else is so well done, that I can totally overlook that. In any case, awesome fic. Please keep writing.
Tommyjude21 chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Loved it! You are incredibly talented you captured all the characters beautifully! I can't wait to read your other stories! Thank you for sharing!
Lola Smith chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
"I just love it when personal loss doesn't cloud Giles's logic."
Don't we all?
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Why five? I thought there was only Angel, Darla, Spike, and Dru?
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Amazing story, I love it. The idea is original, and the characters are awesome, especially Buffy and Angel.
geminigurl89 chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Sure Darla, because Angelus is totally the groveling type.
geminigurl89 chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Xander needs to learn to mind his own damn business.
David Fishwick chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading your story.
YabadabaSHUTUP chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
Love Spike. Death was honorable and his heart full of passion and vengeance. He was an unstoppable force and we shall miss him. Also in real life I am a bag of kittens.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
wow, you actually made me like Xander in this chapter. that's an accomplishment, especially when Angel is involved (in canon, i hate him from the end of "Passion" to the part in "The Prom" where he buy's Cordy's dress). And Xander's mature! yay!

i really hope its Darla being played.
Nikon The Vampire chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
This is so cool

"Angel has a soul. Plus he speaks French, which means he now has both of the qualities I require in my French tutors."
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
great story!
Knitchick chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
That was a really nice story. A different take on things, and a better one since I doubt she added the happiness clause.

Thanks for sharing.
Angelus's Girl chapter 21 . 3/4/2012
hey great story, nice writing skills and i loved ur humor, the deleted sceen was great, i liked the head against the barrier, could just imagine it haha!

keep up the good work... also u did an amazing job when writing Angelus, u should do him more often :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
funny deleted scene. nice fanfic