Reviews for Star Force: Reborn!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Looks good and I hope u come back to this man!
Animegirl257 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Ok, I saw this and just had to leave a review, and this review will easily be the longest and most detailed one for this story, and possible your other one as well. Before I get into what you need to improve, let me start off by say this; you aren’t a bad writer, not matter how much what I saw next may imply I think that. Your style, while still needing improvement, is very solid and you have few grammatical and spelling mistakes, with most of them being simple ones most everyone will skim over. You could use more description, but other than that, you’re fine.

And now, the most prevalent problem in your story. Extreme OOC cannon characters. Yeah sure, stuff has happened, and this is fanfiction for god’s sake, nothing has to be perfect or completely cannon. But with Geo and Sonia, it’s ridiculous. Yes, I know ninja’s are awesome, but they do not have nearly that much training as one damn it. This is your biggest problem; you’re not keeping characters in character, instead pushing your own version of them into this. It’s fine to tweak them some, but making them ninjas, perverts and all around the god-mod heroes is too much.

I feel like you’ve written this directly from your own imagination. And that’s fine, I did that with my story. But you need to know what needs to be censored out and what you can actually put into it. Without that ‘filter’ your story just seems childish at times, or down right confusing. Keep on day-dreaming up ideas, but think about the ones that will actually fit in, even if you have to exclude a few you like. They can be turned into one-shots or something.

And now the things that bothered me so much it deserved to be their own separate paragraphs…
What easily bothers me this most in both stories is Subaru (Geo) and War-Rock (Omega-xis) being able to split into two forms. It’s a poorly done version of Gemini Spark’s, and sure it’s really cool, but for Gemini Spark it worked. Why? The Gemini consolation is pretty much always depicted as two twins together, so having twins be the FM just works. But the way you did it, it was obvious you saw it and went; “Oh that’s cool, Geo should totally be able to do that!” It doesn’t have any basis behind it other than that you can and just killed the two stories for me.

Second; the sex. Yeah, you’re not going into detail, but drop the joke already ok? People are waaay to relaxed about the damn video that’s still apparently alive, and it’s thrown in at ever chance you can. It’s awkward and not needed, just seeming totally out of place in this.

I really hope you don’t take this the wrong way because you are a good writer, and I'm pointing out what's wrong so you can grow as a writer. But you need to know what’s within the limits, and things like this make the story seem that much more childish or not thought out that what your writing style would imply. I do hope you take these things into account, because I do want to see this story finished since it is one of the better starforce fics, and there so few out there it’d be a shame to see it die.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
hey, good story so far but there are couple things you put in it that don't really go well in it. Solo is too early, Hope doesn't really need to a denpa ningen, ace is way too early, and I think Geo, Mega, Lyra and Sonia should be the only ones who remember. Over all the best series I've seen. The denpa vision and NAZA/WAZA competition really stand out as the best.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Bad Hope, put Tias name in Virgos place.
BuraiRazor chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this. Love how Geo pretty much just declared war on Neo Mu. And Jack and Tia coming in early was a surprise as well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Trace Carter chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Woah, Corvus and Virgo are here already?! Though I think Star force will destroy vega and her goons, including Hollow/Empty.
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
aswome story but is this the end
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Amazing story
Wicky123 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
AWSOME
Alatum Laminis chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Please update this story. It's one of the few unfinished Mega Man stories that I find worthwhile reading. I'm actually trying to do a story about how the characters had knowledge about things that happened in the future because they came from the future, but it's not as good or as polished as yours.
Storm's Redemption chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
Your story is in violation of FFN Guidelines because it contains no story content. Please replace or remove the chapter.

-Storm-
EK12 chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
Could you update :P I rather enjoyed this ;)
Anime Lord 1615 chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Hello this is my first review (be honoured).So your story is

really good seeing how you've mixed up the action and comedy perfectly and also the plot is very good but do you really need to call Mega man "Star Force Mega man" because he's back in the future?

And also when is Star Force going to get their hunters back?Well that ends my first ever review.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
cool chapter
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
That was great!:D

So Copper knows now...Plus Bud and Taurus as Taurus Fire are in Star Force now!Almost time for Mu!XD