Reviews for Ninja Storm: Ocean & Thunder
Lioness Of the fire chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
omg I so agree with you about how they were called thunder rangers when they fought there was lighting but I guess it was the only way to show there attacks.

I love your idea on how Blake uses his thunder power in his own way , just perfect

can't wait till more
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
aaww this is perfect hard to find some well written fics with Tori and Blake I love them, the few I found are much older ones with some rushed involved in them.

I can't wait till more keep it up it's fantastic
answer chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
instead of netflex try seekcartoon;they have the full season of power rangers ninja storm
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I love how you're showing the inner turmoil Blake has going on. Hating that he's doing this to Tori but at the same time going through with it because of what he and Hunter think has happened.

It was cool how you showed more of the interaction for that part. I also like how you're describing Hunter, I think it completely fits.

Great description and a great inside look into Blake. A lot of people think that he didn't care about the whole thing with Tori, so I'm glad that you're showing the conflict he has.

And you have a point about the thunder/lightning thing. I kind of think along the same line as yours...

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
At least he feel guilty about it...good job :-)
Tsukiko Mizuno chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Mistyfur of ThunderClan chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
That was cool i love Power Rangers do u think its weird if a girl likes Power Rangers? please PM me when u answered the question
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
:) update soon...
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
This was not what I was expecting, but I really liked it. I like how Tori talked to Blake about what he had said about Dustin. I also like how even though they're talking you can kind of feel the...newness of the feelings...hmm...I'm not sure if I'm saying that right.

I love how Hunter and Blake are able to blend in and materialize. Him feeling guilty, I can see that. He's starting to like her and he knows he's going to betray her. I also like how he's trying to convince Hunter and himself that it's to use Tori.

I really liked this chapter. Can't wait to read more.
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I agree with you, there are not enough Tori and Blake stories.

I love how you had Blake trying to sneak off but Hunter knowing exactly where he was going. Bringing up the thing about their parents was really good and well done too.

Interesting idea with those two spending some time together, I like that.

I love how you have the blushing that Tori does indeed do in regards to Blake, and yet she's still the strong person that she is. Great job on this. I love it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That was really good. I love Blake and Tori and I think you did a great job at bringing them to life. And not only them and their connection but the other guys as well. I really loved reading their first interaction from Tori's POV.
toriblake chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
AWESOME STORY! Pls continue! 333~~~ :)
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Loving it so far...
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Awesome job. Love it. Can't wait to see Hunter and Blake's reactions when they realized Lothor lied to them. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/6/2011