Reviews for Someone To Rely On
Amy Santiago chapter 1 . 8/28
You've made me emotional at 1am. Thank you.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 1 . 4/25
I love the way you write Rory Williams. I often felt bad that he was kinda shuffled off to the side and the Doctor was a bit dismissive of him, even refusing to acknowledge that he wasn't a "Pond." That joke got old and annoying for me. I think it was rectified just a bit with Amy's book where she's "Amelia Williams."

The jealous Doctor tends to get that way with any man that comes between him and his female companions - Jack, Adam, Mickey, Rory, Danny Pink)

This was beautiful. I wish it were on the series.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I wish this had happened. Rory would be great at this task plus it gives them a much better relationship too.
BowStringPrincess chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
That was awesome! I really want to see more of that. Sequel?
bludgeroak chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
this is cool!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is such a good premise. Loved this!
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This should have been in the show. Seriously. Maybe not this exact scene, but I would have loved to see some scenario where the Doctor falls ill or seriously injured, can't regenerate or doesn't want to, and has to rely on Rory to help him, seeing as how he's a nurse and knows what he's doing. It would have been an amazing way to cement the friendship between them and show that the Doctor trusts Rory as much as any of his Companions, which I feel was a little absent from the show. I adore Rory and hated to see him thrust aside by the other characters as if he's just a pet or a sidekick. Very glad to see that you appreciate him as much as I do :)
Merle G chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was so dear! Thank you.
NEVADA chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i like that he signs the letter "love" it shows the really good friendship and i like how the doctor knows being a nurse is his passion.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh... the connection between the Doctor and Rory. (It always annoyed me he didn't get a goodbye.)

but this... so good. And naturally, he's the perfect one to have that information. Especially considering River's genetics, and any...questions that might come up.

Glad he was told to ignore looming!
TooManyAPsEqualsNoLife chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved it! I love the idea
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
SO MUCH. It was quite emotional, and I loved it. Rory reminded me of myself when he was reading the Doctor's note and realized he was crying, because the other day I was watching "Let's Kill Hitler," and the Doctor was dying and I know he'd be fine because I'd seen the episode before, but I realized I was crying while I watching it.

Did I say 3? Well, I'll say it again. 3
kehwie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I always enjoy some Rory love! :)
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I very much appreciated this story. I don't really have anything to point out in the sense of what I liked or what I might suggest, I simply thought it was well put together, and that the story was -in all- nice. Thank you for a wonderful story, and I hope to read more from you soon.
SuddenPsychosis chapter 1 . 11/22/2011