Reviews for Harry and His New Life
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 4/16
Harry needs to visit a psychiatrist if he's willing to consider forgiving Tracy and thinks that Sirius and Remus are "good men".

Tracy allowed her fears to override her loyalty to her family and her so-called love for Harry. If she is so easily swayed, it will happen again and again. She can't be trusted.

Sirius and Remus cast harmful spells on Harry and stole from him. Those are not the actions of good men. These are the actions of cruel and evil men who betrayed James and Lily.

Harry definitely needs mental help.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 4/16
I'm looking forward to finding out why McGonagall, Pomfret and Sirius all betrayed and sabotaged Harry. I don't understand their motivations; especially Sirius.
I am so shocked at the excessively harsh goblin sentences that don't think I can continue reading about Harry and his happy studies in the US.
suziq968 chapter 17 . 4/1
Love your stories. One question though, if Do by incinerated Grimauld then how could they portkeys to a burnt down house?
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 2/15
This was an enjoyable read. Thank you for creating it, and sharing it. :)
PhantomNet329 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
I feel horrible writing this but, this story sucks. Sorry, I feel like this story has a lot of potential but it's been down played with bad writing. Everything is too rushed in and makes no sense. Sorry for the bad review, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. If it helps, I now hate reading books that I thought were marvelous a year ago because my reading level went up. Keep with writing and don't let me bring you down.
Slytherson chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
Will hogwarts reopen!? Will harry become the headmaster!? The greatest headmaster of all!? I wonder the spell taboo that voldemort used I wonder if harry would use it to in Hogwarts if it ever reopens with harry as the headmaster using taboo spells to track bad offensives languages and spells from students!?
Slytherson chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
I think the punishment was to harsh they didn't even get scanned to see if they had magic spells or potions on them like Hermione facing her parents should have be more emontional respondent to them but was unemotional uncaring that sounds like she was doused with potions or covered in spell if she has a check up with a goblin healer will they find out she was being controlled to then the goblins will lose their honor from having harmed her!
Slytherson chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Hmm... Will the corrupted staff me member and student be kicked out of Hogwarts so harry can clean it up and bring it up to date into a better school with more progressive classes and new students will have to be screened and tested!?
juliet709 chapter 19 . 9/17/2016
i would love to see something more even if only a short story about how things are now going to be at school and how things will work for harry and his hogwarts family. maybe even see the weasley twins bring their kids to school and how harry and his wives will run the new and improved hogwarts
PurpleWitch25565 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I couldn't even finish the first chapter.
paz chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
Lovely
Aionne chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Story :Emancipated M s/9877185/14/
Ruairi J.L chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I think this is a good idea, but having Harry know the seventh year curriculum just because he is secretly smarter than Hermione is a deus ex machina too far, I fear.