Reviews for Harry and His New Life
though the idea is good, i really don't like the character of Tracy. But the rest is good.
Gleas chapter 19 . 3/15
I love Nev's reaction :P
Gleas chapter 16 . 3/14
That was... wow... um... gruesome?
Gleas chapter 9 . 3/14
lol Frank...
senawario chapter 1 . 2/21
This is one of the most moronic premises for a plot I have seen on ffn. I am a hardcore Harmonian, so I totally hate this story but curiously that was not what made me review it. I've seen some decent Hermione-betraying-Harry stories (kateydidnt's "Betrayed", story id 1291535, is an absolute classic, but there are several others that have Hermione taking a more active betrayal role in a *believable* fashion).

This one on the other hand... uggh. Not just Hermione, even Sirius's betrayal is so totally unrealistic it just sucks.

Somewhere in one of the ANs you said "review keep you writing". For the first time I regret my general policy of reading only after a story is complete. If I had spewed enough vitriol at you (seriously, Hermione as a brood mare?) you may have stopped writing... ah well missed opportunities.

One good thing - for both of us - is I've decided I will no longer read any of your stories. I hope your writing career, such as it is, dies a flaming death because all your plots are based on equally flimsy and baseless premises as this one.
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Unrealistic! No parent would let there grandson or daughter just go off like that!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Goose chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This story is terrible. Your writing makes you seem like an angsty, perpetually pissed off 13 year old boy. AU should be believable at least, but this is bordering on crack. And flames/criticisms are what causes one to improve. Always take the time to consider what others say, they may have an actual point, despite how said point may be worded. "Don't like, don't read" is a slogan for people who can't handle criticism or any negative feedback.
kase519 chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
Good story
kase519 chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
Cool plan
kase519 chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Time to bring the fight home
kase519 chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
That one hell of an std
kase519 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
That should be a good start on the sock collection
kase519 chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Smirk
kase519 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Good chapter...interesting place to put Hogwarts