Reviews for Endeavor to Freefall
mau chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I've read this awhile back and it was amazing. I read it again and it still is, maybe even more, amazing. That last line was just beautiful :) Thanks for writing it and hope you write more of it.
EmilyPLLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
God this is unbelievably beautiful.
adryrules99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Love. "Remy wants Brittany to live, because Remy is so very close to dying." That line, that line took my breathe away. I am in awe. Nothing short of perfection.
last white feather chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That last line killed me it's so true. I'm definitely going to save that quote somewhere lol
wheninkspeaks chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh my, wow I love both Glee and House, so when I saw this fic with my favourite character Thirteen and one of my favourite favourite pairings ever, I squeaked a little. And reading the fic was incredibly enlightening, because I think you've really captured that dynamics and there was this great contrast between how dark a character Thirteen is and how happy Britt usually is. I wish you'd continue to writing fics involving both of these characters or in this fanfic world where Thirteen is actually a cousin of Brittany. :)
Roronoa Robin chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
ok, so I can cross that from my bucket list. (I always dreamed of a House M.D (Remy)/ Glee (Brittana) crossover and you just made my dream came true. so thank you thank you thank you !
brittanaislove chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I should really probably stop reading your fanfics. It just makes me more and more depressed that you aren't the one writing/directing Glee and that these stories will never actually happen. Like.. I think I am literally clinically depressed over this. I need to see a doctor.
CapitalME chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Loved this. So much.
britannaismyotp chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Everything you wright is perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I don't think I've ever read a glee/house crossover before, adn I definitely wouldn't have thought to put Remy and Brittany together but you made it work wonderfully. I like the image of a protective thirteen, because I don't think we ever really saw that on the show.

Is this set between season 2 and 3?