Reviews for Love descends over Two Hearts
lemon-and-chai chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Omg this was so beautiful... I was crying at the end, when they confessed their love to each other, after all that. I am SO glad Akutsu got caught, all that was not okay. I'm so amazed at your knowledge of the rescue teams and hiking and all. This was such an original story, I've never read a fanfic like this, you sold me when Fuji was a total dog shut-in with such a beautiful heart for rescuing people... -squees-
Kurayami-9 chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
U dont know how much u made me happy with this story. Seriously, im glad i found it and read it. It was amazing.
Thank u for writing it.
sugoiauriga chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
i felt like watching the movie peaks-the rescuers (starring shun oguri) while reading this. the setting is uncanningly the same. the beginning of the story was really catching and brilliant i must say, especially your fuji.. i like your fuji.. and in the end you made him soft and girly (though i don't agree to it.. this is your story after all.. so it works somehow but not for me). anyway, how you wrote the interaction with dogs, life in the mountains, etc... it was really good and believable.. i love dogs so i know.. and ah you're really good.
ZukaFujiZone chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Well, Tezuka WAS a ranger after all. He's tough. In comparison, Fuji was the one injured. I really hadn't expected that xD;;

But Tezuka being playful, asking for a kiss then fussy in the hospital was almost... cute in a way. It's clear he cares a lot about Fuji.

And now that Fuji's cornered, he has Tezuka stuk to him 24/7 in his house! How will he keep his feelings at bay now?

I'll read on! :D
ZukaFujiZone chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I knew it was too good to be true! Everything went too well. Found the missing pilot, every one was fine after the crash, Fuji jumping into Tezuka's arms. There was boud to be a catch.

Goodness, Tezuka fell? Well, at least it's snow, and not solid rock. Hopefully, Fuji's skills will help him save Tezuka!

Will go read the next chapter now
fujiyuki chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Loved it all. I'm glad they got their happy ending. Can't wait to read your future works.
Tacuma chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Took me some time to read it all, but it was worth every minute! Tezuka and Fuji were terribly OOC most of the time, but I couldn't be bothered. The story was good and that was all that mattered XD Great job!

Next time don't add all the emoticons and notes, they distract from the story. No need for them, the story itself was good without those!
wintercat.0501 chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
Love it! Thanks for the great story :D
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
Ooooh lovely! Thanks for the fic:) it was a great read:)
Israfiel chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
I'm so happy I could cry.

Heck, I'm really crying.

You are -sniff- such a singularly, most gifted -sniff- author.

Please continue writing! -sniff- I'll definitely look forward to your next story (which is hopefully Tefu, because they are both love! But who am I kidding, I'll read just about anything you write)!

Once again, congratulations on finishing such a wonderful, wonderful fic!
uchuujin chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
wooow..I love your fic and enjoy reading it. and you already post the read that now *wink*
Twillightfairy chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
I loved this story in its entirety. A wonderful story, with so many great parts. Keep up the good work.
wintercat.0501 chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Awesome chapter! love the ending XD cant wait for the epilogue X3
Israfiel chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
YEY!

-happy-

Oh my gosh, I'll be waiting for that epilogue! (Because Tezuka still has a score to settle with Akutsu, and if he doesn't, because he's too busy loving Syu-chan, then I'll do it for him! Wahahahaha :))

A great ending to one of the best fics I've read EVER (and believe me when I say I've read A LOT... I just don't review them. But because this fic is so darn awesome, I HAD TO leave a review. See how awesome it is?)

I'll be looking forward to more from you from now on! You're an awesome author and you have a brilliant gift! -much love-
fujiyuki chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
One step forwards and ten steps back. Hopefully Tezuka will find Fuji and the little boy soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.