Reviews for A Day in Arkham
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
i loved it!i feel so bad for harley!will you add another chapter with the Joker in it?
Neo-byzantium chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Good god, Bolton's a freaking animal to treat Harley like that! She's a woman for crying out loud! Just because she's a criminal doesn't mean Bolton has the right to beat her up especially since she has good in her unlike the Joker. Personally, I feel like smacking Bolton for his cruelty towards those inmates who have at least some good in them, they may have done wrong but abusing them isn't going to help redeem them.
rustedstardust chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
:( Aw...Poor guys. I watched Lockup and it was probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. It would be great if you continued this. Everyone was right in character.
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow. I never really thought about what could have happened in Arkham - but now you mention it, even the crazies thought he was crazy.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
My favorite line is "She held Harley Doll and stared at the wall, finding pictures in the imperfections." Harley has such an imagination, so I can imagine her trying to find pictures on the Arkham walls. She can also find beautiful things in the Joker's imperfections, so the line is doubly appropriate.

I also like how Scarecrow tried to cheer her up. A good story overall.