Reviews for Today
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You are very good. Very perceptive. Especially love the last three lines, bittersweet and lovely.
hellishrose chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
God this one was a tear jerkers in the best way possible. Although thinking of them as having to dissolve a truly amazing partnership in order to become something more is a bit sad although you realize in order to move forward nothing can stay the same forever. I loved the line about the story they would tell their grandchildren. So beautiful!
puion chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*tears of joy*
such love this story...all your stories are!
Blue Larkspur chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aw, so sweet. I like it!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
"We haven't been partners for 13 hours." I LOVE the total agreement on "no more wasting time." Tony's fears are palpable, but THIS is what's important.
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Love it

just the fluffy T/Z pick me up I needed

really enjoyed the characterisations and that final scene in Ziva's living room - would love to see something like that, however unlikely that may be.

(am I allowed to hope that famiglia and quake haven't been abandoned)
yen35 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Lovely piece.

He really deserves to get his own team on the show (I know then, we won't have a show to watch!).
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Well done
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011

DaniSJ chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
While I'm not keen on the idea of Tony leaving the team, I like the possibilities it yields... :) Good job!
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Such an awesome one-shot...absolutely love! :)
megamom2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
So perfect! You made it seem as if the stars finally aligned for this romance!
jsq chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I think I like you very much when you're soft and squishy. I really like this take on Tony and Ziva getting together- one in which they follow the rules & they make the sacrifices necessary to do it right. I loved the stories they plan to tell their grandchildren: "It was a Saturday afternoon, the day after the rule no longer applied." Beautifully done, as usual.
tidbit2008 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I have tears in my eyes. This is seriously one of the best Tony/Ziva fics I've ever read. In character and everything. I could hug you right now. Lovely doesn't even begin to describe this, hun!
Ruli chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Gave me butterflies! Bless you and your talent to be able to just "throw this together!" Lovely indeed!