Reviews for Conversation Therapy
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 4/14
Yes, Haru does seem to be the type of person who would do that.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/18
I hope Haru's advice works for Kagome.

To the sequel!
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I call this a win! I was skeptical at first but I absolutely love the dynamic between these two leading ladies. I feel like there could be an amazing friendship there. I look forward to reading the sequel!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
As always your work is good for a brilliant read. However there was one thing that I couldn't help picking up on and that was that we don't really have high school in England or Britain if you prefer. Some schools may be called High School but thats just the name not really part of the system. I'm not sure when High School is supposed to start but generally at the age of 16-18 you would either be in 6th form or collage and prior to that in a Secondary School.

If Haru was in a long distance programme she would probably be enroled in a collage as they tend to be more independant of secondary school than 6th form, closer to the kind of experience you may get at university and more likely to offer international schooling.

Sorry for both the lecture and for being so pedantic, It's just that after living through the system,and after seeing it so many times, it kind of jumps out at me.

Keep on with the great stories!

Ezekiellia chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Very well done! I love how you could relate the lives of Haru and Kagome. You are a very talented writer :)
tinawinna chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
:) I enjoyed this. I think Kagome and Haru are gonna be great friends. I really like Haru's advice to Kagome and Haru and Muta's conversation after Kagome left. :)
Trinabear chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This story is very nice. Could you perhaps write a continuation on this storyline? Maybe have the Baron meet Kagome to help her? Of course, I would still want Kags to end up with Sessy...

Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Why haven't more people read this?! This story is amazing
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh nice work. Very cool.
Araytigre chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was fun, and full of good advise too, hopefully Kagome will be able to implement some of it, particularly with the gang in the feudal era. Interesting X-over, it would have been fun to see where it could have gone from here, again, fun. TTFN
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was cute.
amanda chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Great story! I would love to see how it works out for Kagome also and I'd also like to see another interaction between the two of them *hint hint*
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Still a fan girl for the Baron but Haru was pretty cool.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
-grins- This was awesome. Part of me always wondered what would happen if they'd met.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
cute! haru's right about kagome's problems in her own time and that wold be interesting to see kagome managing to get inuyasha and kouga to think of her as the alpha, and haru made a good advisor to kagome, i think you got her character spot on here

nice fic, well done