Reviews for Family and Friends
QueenNaberrie chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
Love the ending. Felipe found his true family and his aunt is marrying someone she loves.

And Diego and Victoria have finally married and given Don Alejandro his first blood anyway. Felipe is his first grandchild by adoption.

As always...lovely, lovely story. :)
algeiban chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
"Diego, Diego De la Vaga, are you in there?"

It's de la Vega, not Vaga.
georgiamomma123 chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Very GOOD! I'm sad to see it end, but look forward to your new story next year! Merry Christmas!
mjesd2 chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Thank you! Truly enjoyed this story, and look forward to your next one. You managed to have me crying and laughing with this one...loved it!
ABlape chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
DietMJ chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Ah what a wonderful ending to a delightful story. Thanks for completing it before the holidays. "Trouble happens in Threes," so funny. Don't want to spoil it for the other readers.

Have a Merry Christmas, and I'll look forward to your next story soon!
katie1999 chapter 23 . 12/17/2011
Great story, I enjoyed it very much!
georgiamomma123 chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
A cliffhanger? Oooo! Means more story! Update soon!
Knotheadsrus chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Wow.. a cliffhanger for sure. Just when we thought it was safe!

Absolutely loved the adoption celebration... You had me in tears! Thank you!

can't wait for more!
DietMJ chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
That could have been the end of the story. Yet it seems a bit of a cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what happens next.
katie1999 chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
the celebration with Felipe was very emotional and well done and now Diego and Victoria are finally all is well. Is there coming more?
peppymint chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Somehow, I find myself doubting they will manage to get through the wedding without Diego showing off his sword skills. On the bright side though, no one will doubt they are truly in love or think Victoria is settling for second best.
DietMJ chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
What a wonderful, touching celebration for Felipe. Thanks for sharing.
mjesd2 chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Oh, you are cruel, leaving us hanging like that! ;-)

I can't wait to see where this is going next!
Therrae chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
Well, this was unexpected. The suspense is building very nicely. The domestic issues and the public issues are, deep down, the same issues: I always like that.