Reviews for Dead Man Walking
angelsgir chapter 5 . 2/17
I agree you should definitely finish this
Alexawynters chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Omg I love this why is there not more
me chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I know other people will have said this so mine probably won't make any difference but I really really hope you decide to continue this story because its one of the best out there, anyway novel over lol (_)
Avalon Brendon chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Do you plan on updating this again?
XD chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I just wanted to say that your story is really interesting and written very well. I noticed you haven't updated for a while but if you could add more chapters, I would definatly read them. I hope you'll add more and continue with the good work
Jayden chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
This is an awesome fic... I would really loved to see how it ends, please keep writing this great story... Pretty Please
Roj chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
You need to update this... please?
Roj chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Awwwww
Roj chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Maybe because Elle is cute.
Roj chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Aw so glad they helped Elle.
Roj chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love that you did this painring always been a fave of mine. Good start.
literaturehead3 chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
oh my gosh. i didn't think anyone was still writing Heroes fanfic. This is seriously awesome!
James888 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
So just how many weeks did Elle beg before they let her ?

Ellie does feel something but she doesnt know what is seems.

A tear came to my eye when Claire found out while Elle

that she was abused. She was finally looking past the hate.

(That girl has such a beautiful smile… she was meant to smile, and now she is… I guess it's better than seeing her crying, even if I have to go to the themepark.) Great last line.

You bring them together slowely but that half the fun :)
Riana Salvatore chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Whoever that guy is probably gonna meet Rene. Also I loved this chapter. I think you're moving a good romantic pace. I do wonder how many chapters you plan to make this.
me chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
liking it so far. i tend to get annoyed with stories that put them together after lik two seconds. that is unrealistic, not to mention that it shows you are not a real writer who can do any character devlpmt to bring them together, so u hail mary it. i think this one shows promise in showing them slowly open up to each and progressin forward that way. is elle gonna go to skoool or get a j-o-b or what? what abt sylar? what abt claire & school? what abt canon...how closely will this follow?