Reviews for Life's River Shall Rise
JadeRaven93 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Duude! This fic rocks! But...are you ever going to finish it? Because it truly is amazing. There's awesome imagery, great humor, realistic character interactions... There's a LOT of potential in this fic, and it'd be a shame if it weren't completed. But, anyway, awesome fan fic, and I hope to see more of it! :)
K-Chan14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hey there, just wanted to say that I love your story! And I was wondering if you still update it...I hope so because it looks very promising.
wackomack chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Are you going to continue this story? It has a lot of potential and I’d like to see where you take it -
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I had to read this again cuz I like it so much.
Sure wish there was another chapter to it... *whistles*
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
Aw right! An update! I reread this a few days ago... then was kinda bummed to see it was incomplete. But I hope you're going to continue. Your characterizations are right on and it's fun seeing Jane and Neil as themselves... just younger.
Ovo chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
Chrisy; Poor girl.

The song's by Collective Soul, ain't it? I don't remember the name of it, but I heard (before and) recently.
lILi chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
AH! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH! IVE BEEN WAITING 4EV UPDATE! CONTINUE REALLY REALLY SOON!JXN IS SO KUTE! :)
Ro chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
Oh! Please, continue. I liked very much both chapters. When I saw that you haven't updated the story I felt sink my heart to my feet! You are not thinking in abandon it, are you?

Please, keep writing more.

You have eight unconditional reviewers. Do you know it can be at least about 80 readers waiting for the next chapter? Think about it.

Well, better write another chapter and then think all what you want... :)
Illuminate chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
OMG. That's pure genius! Write more soon!
SpaceCowgirl1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
This is just so cool! I love your characterization of the two of them, and it's nice how you change the point of views. I wonder how exactly you are planning to get them together...

Keep up the excellent work!

SpaceCowgirl (webmistress of

fanfiction archive for Final Fantasy romances)
N.L. Rummi chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
Wow! This story is terrific! (I'm glad I didn't review this at the club so I'd have more to say about it now!)

There's so much to be said about your characterization. You really seem to have them right on. (Very believable for younger versions of themselves.) I enjoyed their interactions and especially the whole “initiation” plan. I think your theory of the “raised city” makes perfect sense. There *would* be a need for a ground barrier as it would be too easy for Phantoms to come up from underneath. Great idea!

And, of course, there’s the Jane/Neil thing, which you know I love so much! *G*

This is yet another story that I’m going to be enjoying a great deal! Awesome job!
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
I have no group or song guesses... I'd say Dave Matthews Band but I KNOW it's not them... it sure does sound like something they'd write, though.

Great chapter, btw. RL prevents me from writing nowadays... but I can usually spare a few to read a good fic. Keep 'em comin'!
Ovo chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
That's one way of doing it. I kind of prefer this way to my psychology textbook's Meer-exposure theories, but both methods have their merits.
Ro chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
It's Great! Please keep on writting. I want to know what will happen next! And soon, pleaaase! _
Ro chapter 1 . 5/6/2002