Reviews for Don't Borrow Underwear Code
I needed that laugh.
becauseimstupid chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Nice
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
They were everywhere too. On the nightstand, the bed, the floor, the dresser, under the bed, on the closet shelf, on the closet floor, wedged in between the blinds, on the window sill, in the doorway, on the blades of the ceiling fan. Logan was amazed Carlos even knew whether he had clean clothes. He shuddered at the thought of Carlos possibly wearing dirty clothes without even realizing it.

Sounds like how my parents would describe my room. It's not THAT bad...

Logan chuckled at the pair of boxers staring back at him from inside the top dresser drawer. They were boxers that had the American flag on them. The funny thing was that it matched the Speedo James had.

Hahaha!

"There's not enough room in here for you, me, and your ego. I can't breathe," Logan commented in a choked whisper.

I loved this part. XD

This was hilarious! Great story! I'd say more, but I really have to go.
Baby Maslow chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Child, i almost peed in my pants with this but its so funny
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Ha ha! I loved the story. It was so funny and awkward(for the boys at least). My favorite part was the end.
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
hahahaha that was great! When I watched "Big Time Secret" I REALLY wanted to read a fanfic about underwear sharing and I love you for satisfying my cravings:D

It was funny, ridiculous just like our boys, they're such dorks, hee:) They are in character, too and yeah, I had a good time reading this.

thanks for sharing!
KatherineMP20 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This had me laughing the entire time. it sounds just like them on the show! great work.
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was so funny! Logan's argument about his wallet at the end...amazing. I have tears in my eyes from laughter...

Anyway, going to see the last one shot!

Ariana
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
omg hahhah "what it was one time!" i loved that, i loved the convo they were having about the missing undies,

funniest thing ever! loved it!

Awww Logie, just admit that you stole the undies already

Imagining Logie in boxers is exciting! omg love the image i am having right now! *sigh* sorry bout that FANGIRL moment! omg HOT!

Dude you are a genius for coming up with this seriously! :)

Loved the ending!

BTR girly girl
ElevateALittleHigher chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I loved it! It was hilarious! I can totally see that in my head!

But I wish they made it Cargan instead of Jagan though. I mean I can see Carlos being all innocent and Logan being all mad! And plus there isn't a lot of Cargan in the show.

But it was funny as heck! I loved it so much!
Gleek890 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
HAHAHA! Everytime I watch Big Time Secret now Im going to think of this! Good job, good job!(:
Velandrae chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Very cute. That was hilarious.
Discontinued Indefinitely chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
haha I love all of the Jagan jargon in this...

I loved that part of the episode too!

Great job!