Reviews for Disgaea X A Adventure That Was Never Forgotten
Weee! You've updated! Weeeeee! It's been a while! X3

No need to worry! I also had things to do here! So take it easy! X3

Update soon, eh! Keep up the good work, eh! XD
Dama-Entrepreneur chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
Hey, it's good to see you updated. It is been a while since then. Games! They really something eh?

I can't wait for the continuity of the story, so... Update soon? (and keep up the good work)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/1/2014
Hey. It's great to see you back, man. I was wondering about an update. Anyway, take it easy and don't push yourself real hard. That's not good.

Well, man, keep it up! :D
Karanma Maeryl chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
Hello there, dear friend. It's sure been a while, huh?

Sorry for the late review... I have things to take care of here. (Lots of homework? Check. Courses? Check. Non school-related stuffs I need to finish? Umm... No 'Check'..) ''

Glad to know you're fine there. Things gets us busier as we grew older, eh? Well, I myself still find a hard time to do things that not school-related these days... Well, I'm grade three of high school, so that's to be expected. But still... :'o

But relax there, dear friend. I know that there's something that made this long absence of yours (miss your reviews and updates, really!), and waiting long for news from my friends is totally acceptable and understandable. :)

However, if you still feel the need to say sorry, well... I forgive you, okay? 'Cause there's no way I won't, especially to a friend who already spent a little time of himself to give us explanation of his absent, even when there are things more important he need to focus on. ;)

Oh, right. Just to let you know, dear friend... Maybe about 3-4 Chapters again of my fanfic (The Curse of Blood, in case you're wondering), I'd like for Zena's return to the fic... Well, for now, she can still be here, though- since it's not her time to return yet. But I'm telling you this just in case. :3

Well, I hope you're doing great with anything you have to do in life! :D ..May luck always be in your favor and have a good day, dear buddy! O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
Killthief99 chapter 31 . 3/30/2013
Wow, I haven't read it for awhile... Anyway rhis was a great chapter and loved the cameo appearances of Fuka and Desco. This chapter really left me with a mindfuck, seriously. First it's like Shadic is not Shadic but some random guy named Ritosun and Shadic was actually a black prinny?! Σ(º) (What is going on here?!) But this was a really enjoyable chapter. Also did not expect that Shadic's daughter was Misashi, great twist. Though I still have more questions, I will just wait for the next chapter to answer them. See you then.
Karanma Maeryl chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
You've updated! FINALLY! :D

Was waiting for this Chapter for so long... You really made my day, my friend! :)

Turns out, your long absence create an AWESOME Chapter! Rock on, we're about to reach to ultimate, final showdown! x3

Can't wait for more! :D ..Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;)

..Have a good day. O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
Guest chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
Chapter is awesome as always, my friend. Keep it up! :D
Dama-Entrepreneur chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
Gosh, you really made this chapter well. Opening Shadic's past, then move on to the ultimate showdown! Gosh, I can't wait! :D

..Update soon? (And keep up the great work).
Leila Andell chapter 31 . 3/23/2013
Oh, yeah! The ultimate battle's about to begin! Gosh, I can't wait 'till I saw who will be marked the best! :D

Keep up the awesome work! ;D
The previousa certain Prinny chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
er... I'm just here to say sorry. I saw lot more advancement as I read from the begining. and yes, I started to like this story.
again sorry
once more sorry
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
it's AWSOME!
by the way, what happen to the mid-boss? Too bad, i always want to torture mid-boss, Axel or tink (or anyone so... idiotic)
oh, and... i can't really imagine all things from chapter 1 to this chapter, it seems lack of description, Example : "Boulder Crush"
you just wrote it like that. i suggest you to add description for each skill. like: "Boulder Crush"! X jump and strike his oppenent up and then chop him down.
keep up your awsome work!
you are very awsome
Killthief99 chapter 30 . 1/16/2013
Sutekina's name almost sounds like steak in japanese. This was a sad chapter, Shadic lost his girlfriend as soon as they got together. And I hope you have a great New Year too! (Wow, this is pretty late for that comment)
Dama-Entrepreneur chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Hey, it's good to see you updated. Great chapter, by the way. I can't wait for the next one. :)

...Update soon? (and keep up the good work)
Leila Andell chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Weee! You've updated! Weeeeee! It's been a while! :D

This is a great chapter! X3 ..I wonder what's gonna happened next, eh? :D

Update soon, eh! Keep up the good work, eh! XD
Guest chapter 30 . 1/14/2013
Shit. Holy crap. What the hell? Someone's using my 'alternative' name here to comment bad things to you! Damn it all... I should've known this.
Anyway, as always, your chapter is good. So please continue. And... Keep it up. (Just remember I'm a kind reviewer named "Guest" who always add the word 'Keep it up' at the end of the review). ;)