Reviews for Flicker
1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is so beautiful. I know some people were disappointed in the lack of anything further in the scenes we were given on the show but I loved it. I loved their closeness, the way they just stared into each other's eyes, and the way Kurt's thumb played over Blaine's heart in the scene as his hand rested on Blaine's chest. It was sweet, it was romantic, and I think you continued it perfectly. Thank you for giving what the writers of Glee did not.
midnightfeather chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
that was amazing! utterly perfect perspectives...just what i thought klaine would be thinking. :D
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It's lovely.
lilmm chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh! That was beautiful! Well done for playing into the romance and sheer love evident between them in some of those stills and for balancing that properly with their nerves. Ugh! So good!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
- I swear, this epitomizes their relationship so well. It just made me smile! Just... the teenaged-boy-ness of it all. Really perfect, well done :)
HTi chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I adore the way you write Kurt and Blaine, with such faith toward the original characters while bringing them into your own stories. I mean...I really feel like I'm reading a piece of something that would actually occur on the show (obviously, this time I AM, but even more than simply reenacting a scene.) The nervousness, the love, the wonder...and all played INCREDIBLY well to the characters. It's all well and good to make them nervous and loving, but you seemed to have breached the WHY of all of it - the motives for nervousness and longing that they both feel. Without having to explain it, we can feel it. It feels very, very true to character, and I cannot commend you highly enough for it.
InfiniteSummer chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is gorgeous, just what I needed to help get through the last few days wait :)
Vincelia Valentine chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
One more day...the cockblocking will soon be behind us/them! Thank god. Seems like we've waited forever. Saw the aussie promo and Chris's interview with tv line where he talks about them not letting him do it shirtless or even in a tank. I guess they figure the material is controversial enough without nudity. But damn! I wanted nudity. Preferably full frontal (yeah, I know. Not realistic for network tv). In my mind they are totally bare assed naked though. But I do love how they are showing how in love they are, and making it romantic and not just a quick hookup. Lord knows there's been enough of those. Thanks for filling the hours till we all get to the climax.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Read this on tumblr, liked it, reblogged it and added a comment, but what the heck, you deserve another one too ... I love this. I love the hesitant nervousness, but only coz they want it to be perfect, not because they're not sure if it's right. I love the sweetness and the tenderness between them. God, if we even get to see a quarter of the adoration for eachother tomorrow night that you've shown in the ficlet, i'll die happy. :) Great work.

Calli Wall chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
inukimeko chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
What there's a new austrialian promo? MUST CHECK TUMBLR. And I will Defenitely be checking yours for those 11k words :D

This was so sweet though. So close! Tomorrow!

pretty pleeeeease chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
pretty please can you send me a youtube link for the australia promo? i've been looking but i cant find it xx
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 11/7/2011

i didnt see this promo, and thank to you i looked for it and it made my day the part where you see them in bed... hooo i want to see it so bad!
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 11/7/2011