Reviews for Reyna's Revenge
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
For all you Jasper haters out there, just think about this :-
If you don't like Jasper and think it's absolutely RUBBISH, why do you THINK Rick Riordan even invent and make it canon in the first place?!
Also, Jasper over-rules Jeyna (or, if you prefer, Jiper over-rules Jeyna) because even though Jeyna shippers sent hate mail to Rick Riordan, he still continued to make Jasper/Jiper a canon couple.
Finally, Jasper is more better and more proper than Jeyna because Jasper ACUTALLY HAPPENED!

But I don't have any hate or opposition against Jeyna, but I'm just saying that Jasper is more well accepted because it happens in the books.
Thank you!
P.S. (To the authour) this story is really good and I like the fact that Piper and Reyna finally become friends and Reyna starts to like Leo. YESSSS! LEYNA! But I really wanted to find out if, in this story, Leo likes Reyna back... :( But once again, this story is one of my favourites and I really admire and like the plot and your style of writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
dddddddd dddddddd
ddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddd
HimmelStreet chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
This story was overall well written but you made Reyna /very/ OOC.

It was actually so unrealistic that I cringed when I read it. Plus, you make Piper act like a god and really shallow throughout the story, you're trying to get your readers to hate Reyna and it's a horrible thing.

Also Jason would never bash Reyna, he would never compare her to Piper, that's just cruel.

Truthfully this story converted me to Jeyna. The Jasper in this was too predictable and cliche.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
D. all the way!
OneLoneStar chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Haha! I loved the story and especially this chapter! U r an awesome writer! Bye! :D
UnexpectedChair chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Can't help but notice that people bashing the writing are all guests. Ah, noobs. Rude, blind, and stupid.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I am so sorry for all your bad reviews one person had the nerve to call you bitch read the end fucking idiots lil miss sensitive is not so sensitive fuck her screw all the bad reviews as they say haters gonna hate cough bitches cough and If the haters keep on hate in this is what you say bitch please i'm fabulous just go away so sorry and screw fuck and damn them.
Panda chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
I loved it soooo much please please keep writing fanfics
maybeitslaiba chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Omg so I read the Demigod Trap before this and then while I was looking through the followers for my fanfic, Mixed Feelings, I was like, oh, who's this? That name seems familiar. And then I clicked on it and I was like HOLY SHIZ! SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVE FANFIC AUTHORS! YAHHHHH XD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Love it
Apachegal1320 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Cool story but it needs more romance.
ApacheGal1320 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
That was pretty cool. It grabbed my attention from the start. I loved the idea of a sequel.
*Aphrodite squeal*
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
D!
XD I burst out laughing
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
LEO! I absolutely ADORE Leyna!
Famous0618 chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Like seriously, it's hard to get a good fanfiction these days!