Reviews for Reyna's Revenge
TheGirlWhoWantedToCry chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Well, that certainly didn't help our TMoA dilemma. Seriously? Don't worry, I didn't find out any more information about the book, so you're the first to give me the news about THAT. I am in TOTAL freak-out mode right now. The Greeks and Romans are going to fight?

Oh. My. Gods. Holy schnizzles! WHAT THE FUDGE?

Annabeth's the key to peace between the camps? Holy sherbert!

Percy and Jason aren't going to get along, well, that's obvious, judging from the cover. Every single day I can't help but stare longingly at the cover and wish the book was mine. Whoa. That sounded like some kind of romance novel. O.O

With a book!

But, yeah. This is practically killing me. Plus, I'm PMSing! And watching a whole bunch of Percy Jackson, Percabeth, etc., videos certainly didn't help. I was practically in tears when I saw one about the TMoA reunion, and then one about Percabeth angst.

Oh, yeah, anyway, Percy and Jason aren't going to get along. But why? That's what I wanna know. Plus, if they DO get in a fight, I hope Percy wins. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he does.

*holds up crossed fingers*

Gods! Your little tidbit about information certainly isn't helping my TMoA dilemma.

I'm freaking out even more than I was a few weeks ago! Oh, Rick Riordan! Why u no write faster? Oh, well. At least TMoA has more pages than TLH! That means more reading for us!:D

I'm going to spare you my freak-out moment for this review, so all I'm just going to say is: This is TheGirlWhoWantedToCry, signing out!
joybella chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Well the story gets more and more unrealistic by the minute and this is not about Reyna being ooc. Yes I understood you wrote this Reyna that way because it was before SoN came out but you should stop to think that it's just impossible for everyone to be against her and everyone to cheer for Piper. It's way too easy for Piper to win when you have everyone on your side while they treat Reyna like the wicked witch of the west. Maybe you should even the odds a bit? At least the roman campers should feel more protective of their praetor when she goes through hell and high water to protect them, even fighting a giant so he wouldn't hurt the other soldiers.

If Piper always wins and Reyna always loses it's like she's digging her own grave and you won't stop until every single demigod hates her. It's just a bit unrealistic to think that they're such extremes. That one is so good and gets everything while the other is so bad and gets nothing.

Honestly this is more like: see how Reyna gets everything blown in her face and is left with no friends or people who care for her, rather than a fair fight between two individuals who should stand on the same ground.

Now this is in no way a criticism, as I do not expect for you to write Reyna or expect you to listen to any of my advices but maybe you should stop to think that the odds are quite unfair and you just keep making Reyna meaner and meaner and we all know where that will lead her to.

As always though, flawless grammar and writing. I wish I would read something from you where Reyna is in character since I really enjoy your style.
cherrybubble chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Hope Aphrodite helps Makenzie! Nice chapter!
snazzyflower chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
And THEN she'll win Jason.

After she gets some help from some other dimensional beings who are reading about her ever move/thought/whim.

Lol.

Okay, first, I'm glad you can spell squirrel now. Glad to help! :D

Second, Reyna could like, put a spell on Piper that makes her all mad at Jason for some reason she (cough you cough) can come up with.

Third, I don't think you should do something were Reyna puts a spell on Jason and then she just automatically gets him. That concept is way over used.
CimFan chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
That was as good as always. But I was thinking... Isn't Reyna too mean? She's a little OOC. I know that if you'll make her nicer it will end up the story, but it kinda bugs me.

Update soon!
snazzyflower chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Jason should've pointed out to Octavian that Jason's sister was Greek, too. But great job, anyway. :)
SilverNight92 chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
hahahaha this story never gets old, regardless... hahaahhaha as u can c, i loved this chapter. the deleted scene made a lot if it more understandable, so thanks 4 that. and the revenge was GOLD! the stoll bros never mind abt pranks, now do they? i wish i was the same way... anyways UPDATE SOON! u deserve a cookie 4 this chapter... (::)!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
OMG! I loved this SOOOO much! Did i ever tell u that u rock? Cuz u do! I LOOOOOVE IT!
Aeron Thana and Yue Helios chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
You're nominated for Best Humor and Best Written for this story since two hours ago! :)

I hope you win!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Well, hello to you too. It's only been many, many months!
TheGirlWhoWantedToCry chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
0.0

Well,then. If LEO actually thinks Piper is weirder than him and Jason COMBINED, then she must be REALLY weird.

Don't worry, your chapter was GREAT!

Oh, and I already saw the Mark of Athena thing. I am in TOTAL freak-out mode right now.

!

OH. MY. FREAKING. GODS! OH. MY. FUH-REAKING. GODS!

That was sooooooooooo AWESOME!

I cannot believe this. Percy and Jason are not going to get along?

*gasp*

THIS IS SO MUCH FREAKING TORTURE! Gods, I was like freaking happydancing around my whole room when I saw the preview and cover. My mom asked me what I was doing, so I just lied and said I dropped something. But, unfortunately, that means those two will fight, and I have no freaking clue who will win if they went on a head-on battle. But I would be REALLY happy if Percy wins.

*nods head for effect*

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG FEW MONTHS FOR ME TO WAIT FOR THE FREAKING WHOLE BOOK!

*bursts into hysterical sobs*

I AM SO MAD AT RICK RIORDAN RIGHT NOW. I'm actually considering going to Texas myself and threaten him into giving me the book early.

I AM SO PISSED OFF AND WANT TO READ THE WHOLE STORY!

I swear, I felt like commiting suicide when I saw the ending. But then I wouldn't be able to read THE MARK OF ATHENA, so I decided not to.

I may need a personal psychiatrist(don't care if I spell if wrong). I can just imagine it now:

*me, lying face down on the bed and pounding my fists into the pillow, crying hysterically*

THIS IS SO UNFAIR! WHY, RICK RIORDAN! WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME? WHHHHY!

*psychiatrist pats my back comfortingly*

There, there. Just let it all out.

Me: WHY? WHY DO PERCY AND JASON HAVE TO FIGHT? WHY DOES ANNABETH HAVE TO BE A PROBLEM? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO START THE WHOLE FREAKING SERIES LIKE THIS? WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS? WHY AM I ASKING ALL THIS QUESTIONS STARTING WITH 'WHY'?

Psychiatrist: I don't know, but just let it all out. It'll be alright. You just have to wait a few more years before the whole series will be finished.

*I let out a small sob*

Imagination ends.

Well, that would turn out well.
R chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
um, the camps were never united. if they were, then it would have been before the 1850s, before the civil war and the majority of North/South fighting occurred. Realistically, it would have actually been before 1820, but the only 100% safe way to go would be to never say that they were joined, as very likely they werent.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
My favorite part of the first chapter was when Annabeth called Jason Piper's boyfriend! And that means they're dating, so they're actually a canon shipping, and the chances of Jeyna happening becomes less likely.
CimFan chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
That was brilliant! I laughed my head off at this. Leo is one of my favorite characters too. I think you kinda figured it out from LeoCam (;

Anyway, update soon! I'm dying to know about Reyna's reaction.
redlox2 chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
sorry i wold nominate you but i cant into the forum.. sorry:( Anyways Jasper rocks! That prank was priceless:)! It is awesome that Romans start to develop a somewhat Greek aspect and vice versa since it shows they are family:)
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »