Reviews for HOTD Europe Edition
Yannick de Mol chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
pretty nice story so far! Cant wait to hear more!
in case you didnt know my little sister has a Iaito and practices iaido, i do practise karate in case you can use that :P
guillaume.jong chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
a group of survivors from a high school in Holland try to survives the apocalypse, as long as try to find out what happened.

Should be:

a group of survivors from a high school in Holland try to survive the apocalypse, as long as possible trying to find out what happened.
jabbarulez chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
good story! question though, whats a DAF truck?
Brother Rafen chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Screw you man. Why the hell did you need to be so harsh on yuri's review? You could have given him constructive criticism instead of just telling him it was crap. He's shy, a new writer, and doesn't have incredibly high self esteem. And you aren't helping! Next time you criticize something, be nice about it!
kopycat101 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I knew it.

I. Fucking. Knew it.

-So, what's the plan now? Any other exits around? And let's not forget having to traipse around all those walking corpses...Hopefully, the front of the vehicle won't get heavy damage with each run-over.

...Okay, looks like they managed to swerve around and into a back street. Getting out of the school is like getting out of the lit match and into the torch, though...Outside the school is MUCH worse than inside...

- - - - - -

Banking for a long time would of course make the tank get empited...

And at least SOME got to their parents or neighbors...Although, who KNOWS if they'll be able to evacuate and escape getting eating too...No one's been eaten while getting dropped off, though, so that's good...

It was smart to stock up on drinks, though those energy drinks will make you crash after some time. The energy bars and beef strips was a superb move, though.

- - - - -

Alright, this is bad. The main street crammed with zombies (-although, that should've been a given-) and the path to the house littered with bodies. They got to your dad (-wow, this sounds weird-) in time, though.

-Looks like the country is in top form with evacuations, although I'm not sure if it's really top for since I don't know anything about that- BUT, they have a set destination! And, yes, the length it takes to get somewhere is stretched out a lot because of the terrible undead walking the streets, sadly.

-WOAH. RANDOM ARMORY IN YOUR CLOSET.

AWESOME.

-Wait, did you just say that you have a sword from the Bleach series that is sharpened and in working condition? 0_0

Uhhhhh... Well THAT'S something you don't see or hear everyday... oo

-Also, clothes are still important. The power and water system will most likely go down, so dirt, sweat, and grime will accumulate on that set of clothes on your back, and sooner or later, you'll get uncomfortable. Also, extra clothes can provide for makeshift bandages for injures (other than zombie bites, of course) and provide cover against the elements like rain and cold winds.

Aaaaand what if the others don't know how to use those weapons? Not EVERYONE can suddenly be skilled and ninja-worthy to wield Eastern weapons...

-Good, the van HAS taken damage. I would've dropped everything and pointed at the screen, yelling "BULLSHIT!" if there wasn't some type of damage to it.

...So, to Gamma, or to a new van? Wherever they go...They won't hold out for long before bad luck strikes...
EternalEsper995 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
i really enjoyed this i haven't even finished it yet but the strucutring is nice and the sorta cliffhanger ending at chapter 1 was awesome!keep going!
TalesGameSeriesLover chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was a good start. I liked the, "It wouldn't be the end of the world would it?". Great job!
miyumi657 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
i loved this story... but i have an idea kinda like what your doing except itll take place in the US idk if i can use you idea but all in all it was a good fic
kopycat101 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
No, no, it's fine if you're busy! It's understandable!

- - - - - -

Wouldn't the yelling attract Carlos to them and make him attack them...?

And the Gym is always a good enough place to start to get weapons. Baseball bats and all that.

...Ah, it seems that the combined force of the zombies are close to breaching the gates.

Oh, that's cool that the class they barricaded was attached to the balcony, then the roof, and then the apartment complex next to the roof.

It looks like the service lines are still working. It's good that their parents could be contacted. That novelty WON'T last for long.

And it seems like there are escape vehicles. It'll still be hard to get the group in and be able to turn on the vans in time before the zombies break in and converge around the group. Also, even though a sprained ankle is a light injury, it will slow a person down IMMENSELY. And when you're too slow, a zombie can kill you.

Smashing into the van was NOT a good idea- Those alarms are fucking LOUD and it'll egg on the zombies to breach the area.

-Aaaaand they they have. Great.

those kids in the van better hurry up. THEIR escape caused the most noise, so many of the zombies will go after them. And if there are too many zombies, the van won't be able to maneuver well and plow them all down before getting crushed and stopping in the middle of a horde.
kopycat101 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Okay, this is pretty interesting. I'd always wondered how Europe would do in HOTD. The news had said that England was very stable, but it's still unknown how much of Europe had fallen into chaos.

I find the vocabulary used in here charming, since I've never been anywhere other than Mexico aside from my home country of The United States. Your description of the way the current country is, with the school and everything else, is very new to me. I guess that writing from experience has some perks, doesn't it? Drawing from the well of knowledge you possess makes writing certain situations smoother.

I'm going to take a guess that the school will soon turn into chaos. With what the janitor being bit and turning inside the gate, ready to attack, and all the other zombies outside the gate hearing all the noise will try to take down the structure, drawn to all the racket they're making.