Reviews for The Harder They Come
Green was kinnaped at the young age by team Rocky but escape
EmberSkies chapter 5 . 1/3
.This truly is an amazing story. I know you haven't updated in almost four years, but I'd love to see this continued. Your writing really draws me in and captivates me; it's hard to find these kinds of stories out there. Your plot is so original, and there are no Mary-Sues... I love this!
EmberSkies chapter 3 . 1/3
Wow, you made Silver almost a decade younger than our Gen 1 protagonists. I love your mysterious air of writing, and your originality. I also think you should lower the rating to T; I've seen T fanfics much worse than this, and there's nothing really bad in this fic, so I think you rated it a bit too high.
anerol152 chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
I was wondering will you continue it, it had me so engrosed I almost walked in a car today, while walking, over the road, the driver was realy angry huh :
It's that good... and I need more! *.*
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Wow. I really was not expecting to be so totally engrossed in this story as I was. The writing is amazing and Red and Green's characterization is so spot on. Green's transition of personality in that situation was so realistic. And you make Red's silence so believable. This is so deep and well thought out. Giovanni's character is amazing. Ahhh everything is amazing. I'm only disappointed that this story hasn't been updated since 2012. I'm faving this story regardless and will forever hold a small glimmer of hope in my heart that this will be updated someday. :,)
StrayDogHowling028 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Love this soo much, update please
dragoncreators chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Creepy. Looks like this Mewtwo is going to more like the one in the Games.

Please, someday update!

Pretty please?

Aurora
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Aww, I was hoping for Leaf, but it looks like it's another. Domino is pretty cool though. Giovanni's awesome still, and it looks like Arianna is DEADLY.

Green and Domino... Heh, I bet they are going to be forced to work together.
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Darnit, Red needs to start training.
Looks like Leafs in the game.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This is really interesting. Poor Red. Darnnit Green!
Giovanni's still the Boss though.
Maruda-sama chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Wouldn't it be too annoying, if I said I want to read next chapters SOON? The world you created (or "modified", let's say - after all it's still Pokemon AU) have so much details, for a moment I thought I was there! Starting from what's happening generaly in this world (hardly anyone is even mentiong it, which considering it's pokemon world - it's wasting lots of possibilities :( ), to describing characters by their action/memories/third party... Are you aware you're giving readers joy of judging them themselves? :D Plus, they don't act like clones - everyone is uniqe (in some way) in your fic.
And the Interlude? I loved it. A good puzzle, for which I hope, I'll find answers sooner or later :D

In general: I want to read more! 3

(I'm sorry if you find any gramatical errors (probably lots), but English isn't my first language. Plus, I'm not really used to giving comments to publicy on any matter, making it hard for me to write this. Aside that: what can I mention more? If about characters, first, I would gladly see what you will write.)
kakita101 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I have enjoyed reading this. It is an interesting take on the storyline that I plan on doing, though it will be a while. I don't like Green as he is right now (character-wise) but I like how you portrayed Red.
Waitingforagame chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Sounds like a really unique story! Hope to see more soon ;)
Anon-san chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Green's become so cruel, did he plan to just accuse Domino from the beginning? ;n;
Wonder if Red can ever find the courage to confront him now that Green is so brainwashed already. :c

I like how obvious the journal writing shows his mental obsession and degradation, those tiny details show the gradual change!

It's been a while since the last update, so I hope you're merely on a writer's block and not injured or ill or anything!
Windragon66 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
IM NOT GAY IM JUST READING THIS SHIT OF A AMAZING STORY GOD FAMN PLZ MAKE IT BURNINGLEAF SHIPPING OR COUNTINE THIS GAY LOVE GAY PRIDE GAY STORY GAY SEX GAY DRUGS GAY YOU