Reviews for 7 Years of Love
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I like how you write it so sadly but at the end when Tezuka said that Fuji might not want to wear the dress, the sad curtain was lifted like that. Hahaha.

Anyway, though it's have been more than half a year I wanted to say thanks for the story.

I hear the song at Youtube and quite like it.

MemeLee chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
All I've got to say (type?) is ... Awwwwwwwwwww~
Tacuma chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I wish you made this story a little longer, that we got to know a little more about the relationship Tezuka and Fuji were building, because that would have made this story even greater than it already is. Love the idea of the bridal shop, because it would be like Fuji to work there! But since Tezuka doesn't have a sister he would never come there _" But well, the story was lovely and I love the ending!
Automatic Raccoon chapter 1 . 11/8/2011

This story flowed so perfectly, and some lines just gave me such a vivid picture, it just seemed so... art-like...?

The end was perfect! Tezufuji forever! And now, I won't be sad when I hear this song because I can always picture this happy ending! :DD

And I made an account just to review this!
tictaktoe chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
awwwww soooo cute. you should continue it a bit.
Knights of Cydonian Starlight chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really liked this! It was simple and sweet :) I love how you say that Fuji always seems happy, when really it's all just a mask. Keep up the good work, and happy writings!
WhiteEnsigma chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Love the last line!

Funny how the first thing that came to me when I saw the title was Kyuhyun (I listen to it everyday). LOL Proved to be true and I was going to base a story on this song, but I still have pending stories to write, so it was post-poned. And yes, great one-shot and details, not lacking at all _