Reviews for The Story of William the Raper
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I loved this, just flat out LOVED THIS! I swear, Will is really like that in one facet of his personality. I swear to god. XD I'm so adding this to my collection! /_
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
My my, I was gonna throw a fit if no one wrote an OVA fic. This is so delish. I can't. Thank you!
Spinal Fluid chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I've only just come back to da fiction after like three years and I say! This was marvellous!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is evilbunnies101, too lazy to login.
That was great. I am a huge fan of this couple, and I feel you captured them perfectly. Although, to be honest, I've always wanted Grell to rear up and be the dominant one, surprisingly. But seriously, great job. Very few grammar/spelling mistakes, it flowed very nicely, it was awesome. And hot. I think Will's the best looking one in the series.
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
THE STORY OF WILLIAM THE RAPER. LOL. yes. Good story, title made it that much better.
Punished By Love chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
that was really good, I liked it! (obivously..) keep up le beauuuutiful work.
Thundercat1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
this was awesome, i hope you write mote Kurishitsuji (Black Butler) stuff.
TemariDurless chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love your Story *w* good style, not ooc... simply verry gooooooooood *_*

And I have to say:

THE TITLE IS AWESOME! JUST HAD TO LAUGH!

love

TemariDurless

DEATH!* \m/
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Really good one! After reading a few Grell-top stories, this is much more the real thing! Grell is such a total bottom, I just can't imagine him any other way.

William finally loosing patience with him and giving it to him rough and tough is absolutely fitting. Also I like the image of his roughed up hair ;)

I really liked this one. Thanks!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I knew that Will would snap like that...;)
kurobara chou chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
HAPPINESS. i have always been partial toward williamxgrell fanfics. THIS is nice! will may have been a bit ooc(lost control haha) but it was LOVELY!
RenaeChan77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
A great story! I got a little scared when I saw "Raper", but I'm glad I kept reading! GIVE ME MOAR! XD
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
LOLOL! At first I thought "Raper" was a spelling mistake. I laughed so hard at it. XD