Reviews for A Garden of Decaying Flowers
X chapter 24 . 11/15
Well done! Fantastic story. :)

Poor Arthur, everybody are after him. Can't even rest properly.

Amazing job though!
AoiCherry chapter 24 . 9/13
I got really hooked on your story and I hope when you have the time you will update again! _
Shun chapter 2 . 9/8
I literally got chills reading this fic. It's so awesome. I love the characters and your portrayal of them. Especially Matthew's and Arthur's. They're so strong and amazing.

I can't say I like Alfred but I can't find any faults with him for having other consorts. He is an emperor and we all know how emperors are. Even the kind-hearted ones have more than one consort! Since Emperor Alfred is considered as "whimsical", it is understandable that he would have other consorts.

In spite of the doubts of lords and servants at the castle, I strongly believe that Peter is indeed Alfred's son. That kid is too similar to Alfred.
I would also like to see Ludwig and Dahlia to be reunited with Alfred and Matthew and rule the kingdom together. Ludwig could be a great help to the kingdom.

I wish Arthur and Alfred could see eye to eye and work out their issues. And I also want Arthur to have children again! This time it could be twin girls! Since Alfred has twin genes! I also want Rue to bear a child for Alfred too! Rose and Rue are the only consorts I can picture to have children for Alfred.

Anyway, great story! I will be patiently waiting for the next update!
TheDoctorWatchesHetalia chapter 1 . 4/26
I'm sorry but I really want to kill Yao right now.

But this story, though... my god. I love it! Keep updating! This plot has kept me on edge, I tell you.
I loove this story! The drama, the characters, the relationships! I really want to know what happens next, and I hope you'll continue writing :)
croaksome3 chapter 24 . 3/10
Oh my god the drama, so much drama going on in the castle. I absolutely love your writing. The settings and the plots are awesome. I feel sorry for Arthur and Alfred if only they will communicate more often then they wouldn't be in so much pain. Your story has so much melancholy. The air they breath is filled with deciet and sorrow or so it seem to me. Even when you write the characters as happy there is still some sadness in the air and I love the story for it.
This is my favorite hetalia fan fiction. Please do update and complete this wonderful masterpiece.
EmbraceEveryDream chapter 24 . 1/25
Oh my god, this is freaking amazing I was completely hooked on this and I couldn't stop till I've read all 24 chapters. So happy I've found this story and looking forward to your next update.
nuclear taste2 chapter 24 . 1/13
oops I prematurely sent the review. Um, what I was going to say is don't be discouraged by the reviews, I don't think they mean anything negative by it...they're just very emotional-which is a good thing! Honestly, in regards to Alfred's fantasizing about Kiku... In relationships, everyone looks, and although it's supposed to be all foreshadowing and meaningful Alfred's not a horrible person. Like I said, you're delving into more mature and dynamic elements in a relationship, which is something you'd expect of good storytelling about polygamy.

Once again I love love love your fic. I eagerly await the next update1
nuclear taste2 chapter 1 . 1/13
Oooooo I can hardly wait for the next update! But I know you are writing the Blue Exorcist fic, so I will wait patiently 0:) Just know there are fans who haven't forgotten this fic! This is one of my favorite USUK fics..and I've read them all. I always rec this fic to ppl looking for fantastic but underrated fanfiction. I think what I love most about the fic is the intrigue between the flowers. What we've seen so far is just the tip of the iceberg, I think, if the Prologue is anything to go by. I look forward to see how Alfred's character develops...for good or bad.

And, pls don't listen to the hater reviews bagging on Alfred. Honestly, if they have a problem they can read every other fanfic out there. Exploring polygamous relationships is not going to be a happy ride for fans uncomfortable with anything other than fairy tale romance. I like them too, but this fic is a breath of fresh air.
Basuke Vongola-Style chapter 4 . 1/7
I'll just keep spamming you with my reviews.

I can't help but think about what-ifs here..

What if Arthur finally had enough of Alfred going to Ivan and fled the castle long with Peter. And maybe found Gilbert long the way.

Or Alfred got so jealous about something(someone getting too lose to Arthur or something of that sort) and snapped and hurt Arthur. Making Arthur fear him and didn't want to go near him or let Alfred touch him.

Ah well, my head has been filled with cliches lately..

Hope you'll update soon! Waiting hurts just as much as Alfred hurting Arthur.
Basuke Vongola-Style chapter 24 . 1/7
It hurts my heart you know. Alfred saying that he loved Arthur this and that. And then he finds someone who triggers his fancy and starts imagining dirty things and leaving poor Arthur hurting in the background. At least Kiku is Arthur's friend... It still hurts dammit! I'm crying TTOTT
Then Alfred was so jealous of everyone who comes into contact with Arthur. Even when he is eyeing some other person.
And then there's the baby issue. I wonder if Arthu's going to tell Alfred about his suspicions(fears?).
Lastly, I love this story. I really do! It's a great read but if Alfred's going to keep hurting Arthur like that, I am seriously going to dislike him more in here.
P.S. But I like the author thogh. It's just the feels of drama is making my bloody heart clench!
natcat5 chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
/cheers and sobs
When I picked this up to reread, I was so hoping it would be finished so that I wouldn't have to deal with all of the drama and tension and could just read it all in one shot. TT
Not to say I'm not enjoying the story! I'm weak against drama and Arthur in pain is all.
SerenadePanda chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
Poor Arthur, he is always end up hurting, i feel bad for him
But, at least we know Kiku cared for Arthur
And, who is the culprit behind Arthur poisoning? I'm really curious...
Moreover, I can't even be sure the father of Arthur's baby...
Sooo... I'm suspecting it's not Alfred, though i DO hope it's him
SerenadePanda chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
I know this review is veryy late, but i have to say this,
I hate Ivan because he had sex with Al, and I hate Al because he used Ivan to relieve his stress
My reason is very unreasonable, aren't I?
Well, gotta go now, since I want to know what's happen in the next chapter
Stay awesome, okay author-san?

P.S. : I'm reaally happy when I looked at the.. umm... information of this story(?) Especially at the part 'Updated : Jun 4' that's mean it's been 3 years since you've written this story
Aand when i'm looking at the reviews, it looks that you were on hiatus for this story. But you came back! Glad to have you back on this story. So keep going!
LaCie-Senpai chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
i'm sorry but the past chapter number 24 is in the past of this story right? Fantastic job by the way this story is a favorite of mine i'm glad you've begun to update again.