Reviews for Reading On
Majube chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
It seems like Sakura and Ino got the low end lols.
yukicrewger2 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
littletit! littletit! trio! trio! trio! sorry, couldn't resist. I take it littletit is like magnemite?
dksamuri chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Story has potential. Needs some refinement and polish
bilingualkyuubi chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
You should change the summarry of this from NarutoxPokegirl to Naruto/pokegirl. Ff uses word match searching so a search for pokegirl does not return this story but ff treats / as a word seperator so bot halves of the / are searchable. It would be nice thiugh if ff just started using partial word match like they should cause spelling... also excelent story. Ive read the sucessor but I would really like to read more of the original. Update eventually.
pyro357 chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
update soon
snowecat chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
too bad you never finished, this is a great premise.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Oh very funny sneaking Negima Characters in this as pokegirls...fitting but sneaky. I do wonder then if your gonna add Asuna to it and to Naruto's pokegirls.
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Cool chapter continue please.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Really interesting idea. Pretty strong into the M category but the plot is intriguing and I hope to see it continued one day.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Interesting idea. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
dragolf chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
dont drop this its a good read
FlameDragon14 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I have to be truthful. I find this story different and thus rather enjoyable. However, I feel some what bad in the fact that I'm more interested in Hinata's taming and journey... Is that wrong of me?
dante5986 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
well... that was an intresting story so far... i hope you keep the story going and update soon...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
AWESOME!-PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 6/30/2012

I would like to see Naruto get a Vampire (do to his healing ability). Besides Sakura will there be any other girl with Naruto (is Sakura gonna go into the threshold)? If so Hinata should at least be one. Will Naruto learn of Kyuubi (which would be funny if it was a pokegirl) or that Minato is his dad?