Reviews for Panty Theif
Trinabear chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh my gosh! Please tell me that you are going to write at least a one-shot ( or possibly two-shot) of Sess "discovering" exactly what panties are and Kagome's reaction when she finds out that he has "acquired" a "recently worn" pair of hers! Oh the laughs! Makes me wish I was there to watch the fun! Lucky Kagome to have captured Sexy Smexy Sessy's eye!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was funny I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-)
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
afeltyz chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I can't tell you how many times I sputtered with laughter. I sincerely hope you have some follow up for this.
Lil Mexican chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You just made my day.
Mist17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I Love The Stuff I Comment On chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Since this is apparently NOT a one-shot, PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
that was so funny i like it
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Please, Please, PLEASE update ASAP! This first chapter was sooooo very entertaining and I not only want to know what Sesshoumaru's reaction will be when the 'mystery' is revealed but I also want to see some fluffy interaction between the inu and miko :)
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Random fun fact: a big fancy term for a panty thief is melcryptovestimentaphiliac :)
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
"Now, with the females of the pack off bathing..." Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant, very amusing.
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aw. When are you going to update this?
Stara-chi chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
The only question left now is, what will Sesshomaru do when he finds out what panties are used for.

Loved it!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Inuyasha "Awww your one sick fucker you know that" love Sesshy being pervy LMAO (_)

rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
hahaha...LMAO... I was literally controlling my laughter so that i won't wake up my family sleeping in their rooms _ OMG! I TOTALLY LIKED IT ...u described so beautifully yet making the readers laugh... I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT SESS LICKIN IT... LOL