Reviews for Eavesdropping
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
They're just so damned cute together. And you write them so believably! I loved this :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
gahhhh! ohmygoood! i'm meant to be revising for exams right now. IMPORTANT exams. but i freaking CAN'T stop reading your fics because they make me melt inside and i lovelovelove them so much and ohmygod i'm off to read more :)
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh god it's so cute...why can't this be canon? :'( (all of my tears...)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was honestly probably the most believable they-get-together fic I've read for CrissColfer. Really awesome and cute :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
*sigh* if only...
Maria The PotterNut chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
are you sure that its JUST a drabble? cause im pretty sure youve said that before... a certain drabble is on chapet 12 now... :)
1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is precious and adorable. Wonderfully written. And who knows - Chris and Darren might just like this...
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is very much aww and I love it dearly, so I don't care that its a perpetual one-shot.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awwww, this was cute I love how clueless Chris was! Almost like Blaine would be or something! Cute fic! Thanks for writing!
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
SHIP *ALL* THE CRISSCOLFER!

Gah, such a lovely fic :3
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loved it!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
More desperation, less spearmint tic-tac.

I laughed SO HARD. And I don't have a dick that I could mean. *wink*

You have been writing a lot lately, mmh? I was suprised, in a nice, very nice way, by my flodded inbox when I came home from university.

love, M
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Sooo I checked my email tonight to find not one, not two but SIXTEEN story alerts. I am in heaven. You are the magic that's going to keep me sane until Nov9. You make me so homesick for Aus. (I'm touring Europe atm but originally from NSW) ahhhhhh in love 3

also.. Thank you for replying to my reviews. It makes me feel a bit more normal LOL.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Well right from the start I am eating this thing up.

I am a happy happy CrissColfer shipper at the moment! Loved the tweet video reference, loved the misunderstanding, loved the bro moment between Harry and Darren. Loved the door handle. Loved every effin' thing!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is the problem when you hear stuff out of context...but at least Chris got the full story from Darren. And I loved the reverse flailing by Darren after Chris's flailing during the Dublin kiss. And yeah that would be Darren...shut up a second and let someone else get a word in edgewise! I can't wait to see some follow up interviews after episode 5 airs. Still love Chris's comment about needing a cigarette after they filmed the first kiss...can only imagine!