Reviews for Here Comes Halloween
ManicPixieFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I wish there was a smilie for the face I'm making right now.. I would use it sooo often... It's like a cross between *giggity*, *wanky!*, *I see what you did there*, and *kinky!*. cause... YEAH. :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
;ioehygcb;UOWGFSCNJOQ;AUFCJS. that is all.
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh, oh, oh. You did it again. I was just sitting here watching Glee (Ep 5) on my computer and it stalled about 10 minutes into it. I thought I would entertain myself with one of your stories while I waited for the rest of it to load up and I can hardly wait to get back to it because it is soooo fantastic so far and I'm kind of freaking out a little bit because it's AMAZING and...oh, um, I'm supposed to be reviewing your fic...yeah. Sorry about that. Ahem. Uh, where was I- oh, yeah. I don't know how you do it, I mean how do you cram so much (no pun intended) incredibleness into 726 words? You have a gift, I tell ya.
darrenfreakingcriss chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love the ending! Very clever.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011

Are all of these like this? Just, perpetual one-shots that ooze awesome?
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Haha I can't help but ship these two, even though I know Darren is straight. They just make it SO easy! Seriously, Chris even described Darren as "very flirty" in an interview I read. WOHOO!

Great fic. Short, but hot. Thanks for posting! I found a pic of Chris looking quite debauched, and him and Darren getting it on it what immediately popped into my head.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"Coming?" he sing-songs, jangling his keys.

"I just did," Chris grumbles, double-checking that he has everything before following after Darren.

Ladies and gentlemen, Chris Colfer!

This was really hot!
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ahem. I can see SOMEONE was inspired by recent pics on twitter. Ugh. I'm so effing grateful right now! :)
burntwingscas chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loved it! But a little to rushed I think other then that that was HOT
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
When I saw Darren in that Babar costume I had totally inappropriate thoughts about his, uh, TRUNK. Way to wear a penis on your face, Darren, and put our minds further in the gutter than they were to start with. If I was Chris, I would have offered to help him with his, uh, trunk.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Um - so WOW... WOW. I have my won theories about Halloween night but ah, this... this is one I can get behind LOL!