Reviews for A Shadow of a Chance
SexyV chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMG ur back! I can't believe it's almost a year now since Ive read this! i Can't Believe ur updating this story! I Have to read this again :D i Love this one! Please UPDATE soon!
Gambit Hawk chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Wow, I am late on my review! I'm enjoying where this is headed so far. Keep it up and I hope to see another update soon.
6jrz422 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Realized I forgot this chapter!

Keep at it Harley. Hopefully we can revive this fandom!

6jrz422 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Nice again Harley.

Feel so sorry for tidus though

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
Gambit Hawk chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Wow. Your story sounds very interesting. It's definitely the most promising AU I've seen in a long time. Hope to read more soon.
Transfigurator chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Good story, long chapters, character written properly.

For me that's all I need for a good read. But only three reviews.

Don't let it discourage you. I'm at least one person that is interested in this story. There are probably more, just don't know what to write in comments.

Keep the story going and good luck.
Fuzzyfezz chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hi! ok so I just finished reading the first chapter, and already I am extremely intrigued. Your writing style is very impressive, extremely advanced. It feels like you're crafting a story, not just a fanfiction. I appreciate that. The characters are all extremely um..in character i guess lol! And I love the little references thrown in there like" Dr.P". Your AU is very convincing so far, nice job blending already established ffx universe with your own time setting! I'm Super excited to see where this story will go! And I really hope you keep writing. It always makes me happy to see fans of ffx still so dedicated to it, even after 10 years! :D
6jrz422 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Another good chapter!

Feel sorry for tidus though

6jrz422 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Good start Harley

Looking forward to what comes next!