Reviews for He'd Just Wanted Magic
mykyou chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
this was really interesting. it's odd, because i tend to prefer longer stories, but this one works great just like it is. thanks!
TenderGraces chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Dafuq did i just ? It was amazing. I never read angst and suicide but wow. This is the same way I felt once.a friend helped me and im a mess right now.
AlexisKlainer chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
This is a really beautiful story and really well written :) I have felt like Kurt has here and I think this was done wonderfully and made me rethink over the time I did feel like that... Is there going to be another chapter at all, as I would love to see this continued :)
anderpson chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
This was seriously amazing, I love it.
octoberrose11 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
So, I read this when you first posted it and fell in love. Really. Then, this past week I got in a dark place and just had to read it again. I searched for three days (just so you know how much I really love this). Kurt and Santana and Blaine and Nick...

Beautiful. Sad, yes, but thank you.
darrenitis chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
That was so sad, but soo beautiful! 3
bluecharlotte chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Oh my god. This story itself was magic! I am so amazed at your accuracy with the emotions. I also love the way Blaibe comforts him and the fact that you add in his backstory too was a really great addition. I seriously just-I have no more words. You are a talented writer, and thanks for writing such a heartbreakingly real and touching piece! :)
spangledout chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
This is amazing... I cried so hard though, I just wanna give Kurt a hug.
JJ-000-JJ chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
you're making me cry! this is so good yet so sad!
daltonfightclub chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I am such a mess right now that I'm not even coherent enough to leave you a proper review. I've actually sitting here HEAVING with sobs because of this. I guess I should have read the warnings but never in a million years would I think that fan fiction would be able to do this to me, be able to take a knife and carve it into my insides as I just sit there and watch my soul pouring out in front of me. I never thought it could touch every nerve of my body and wring me out and threaten to light me on fire with the pain. And oh my god now i sound like the most melodramatic person on the face of this planet but I can't help it because this has just touched me in so many places and in so many ways and I'm just in awe and slightly - okay no, COMPLETELY - unnerved but it's okay because I'll put the pieces back together but .god. Basically what I'm trying to say is, incredible. Beautiful. Gut wrenching. Heart warming. Moving. Terrifying. everything. This just IS everything. Bless.
Asifweneversaidgoodbye chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
God you're the queen of angst and comfort 3
ldayruby chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh wow. This story made me cry almost. I feel so sorry for Kurt. He never has an easy life even in fanfics. I hope there's more to come.
starkling chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This story is perfect. I don't usually read suicide/selfharm fics, because they are often so over the top, but I'm glad that I tackled this even if it made me cry. And I'm glad that you wrote more - it definitely added to story... Actually, I wouldn't mind if you continued this a little more... ;)
Maria The PotterNut chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
oh my god my heart. i dont know why i read these things when they say theyll be agnsty, and suicidal, buti do. and oh my gosh my heart HURTS after this one!poor bbs T_T

but yeah, really well written, as usuall

... dont mind me, off to go fill some more buckets with my sobbs...
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I have no words. This is amazing. Great story idea.

LOVE, M