Reviews for Completed Puzzles
This is definetely the best first time ever! Its so perfect and in character. I love it, its one of my favorite fanfics you wrote. Its exactly how i magine it.
darrencrississosexy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Loved this :) the whole thing was really awesome and I loved this bit when Kurt says ''Drop that on the floor carelessly and I'll scratch you'' it made me laugh cause its so something Kurt would say. And i really liked the episode but if this would of happened it would of been totally supermegafoxyawesomehot! ;D Love your story's. Xo
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
adhjasgjdgajhadjkasdf I seriously can't take how adorable that was! :)

Loved it! Oh my gosh that was so good! :D
stoleyouaway chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Your stories are always so lovely, but this one especially. It was so tender and beautiful and full of love. This is one of my favorite fics, it was really amazin and you're a fantastic author :)
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
YES! - is all I can say.
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I really do love how descriptive you are and how you take your time and don't rush the storytelling. It makes the reading of the story that much more enjoyable.
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was super hot but Blainers quoting Katy at the end was hilarious! :D
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
*insert mindless onomatopoeias that I am too stunned to write fully here* All I have is "AWWWWW!" and/or "OMG!" I just can't breathe..this is eerily accurate to how I would picture them. Did you sneak into their room? ;P Teehee.

Anyway. Great story, as always! So good! *lessthanthree*
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Best first time I have read so far. I can't believe it is Tuesday again, already. That last week somehow just flew by.

My favorite part in all of this is so this:

"Honestly, it was impossible to know how long they laid there, revelling and touching, caressing and tasting. Kurt wondered if he could die from loving too much, if maybe Brittany's reasoning for his father's heart attack actually had a grain of truth to it."

The ending to this altogether was so awesome. I love it.

Thank you for writing this, and have fun with the new episode tonight.

If they are still sitting miles apart in the choir room I am going to be so upset.

Only 14 HOURS and 17 MINUTES to go.
Jocy333 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Mesmerizing!
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You complete me...OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
LOVELY! Thanks for giving us an HBO version since we don't get that on television. I too made a fic like this. I think all the Klaines did! xD If you would like to read mine, give me your email and I shall mail it to you. ) Here is my email address:

Hope to hear from you! IT AIRS TODAY! WE MADE IT! WOOHOO!
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hehe not just inspired by tweets it seems but also promos and promo pics and promo vids..very sweet. This'll sedate me until the 9th. Its going to have to because I can't wait anymore! Ngh!
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was...surprisingly very good.