Reviews for Auditorium Kisses
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
eeeeeeeeeee! on another note, PLEASE COME TO LONDON AND TAKE THE WEST END BY STORM! I BEG OF YOU! *ahem* sorry about that :)
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
skfjhaksdhkhsh
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awwww, cute! I think this scene takes place AFTER they have sex, but I guess we won't know for sure until tomorrow. I just heard it was towards the end, so I kinda just assumed. Either way, great fic! I love how awkward and fumbly Blaine is being and then all romantic and tender. SO canon! And Kurt of course, being a little scared of the idea of sex, also canon (or was?) xD
AllPurpleInk chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Awwww. Blaineblaineblaine. So sweet and careful and caring. Love it.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
So... Someone got a little inspired after those spoilers, huh? God, I've never seen someone post so many stories in so little time!

Anyways, this was so cute that made me smile
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
My only wish right now is that what I just read is a stolen transcript from the next episode. Because wow if that wasn't the sweetest Klaine first time canon id ever read! How do you do it? Magic, is my theory. I didn't think anyone else attended pigfarts but clearly I was wrong! ;)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Kurt is nervous and insecure, but so is Blaine. According to what we are told, they are both virgins at this point. I think they both want this, but yes, its a big step. And I love that Blaine tells Kurt he wants to show him his love but that he's fine with doing whatever Kurt is comfortable with. He is the best boyfriend ever. And they aren't going to take this step lightly. Because I honestly believe Kurt took what Burt said to heart. "Don't throw yourself around like you don't matter, because you matter, Kurt". They both matter. They have known each other a year and dated for 7 months. They have not rushed into this. And it will be that much more special for that reason. And we are all very eager for tomorrow night. And we hope its very special as they both deserve. Thanks for all the writing you have done. Keeps me from sitting around going batty waiting for it to be tomorrow night!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*sniffs* That was so precious! You capture their relationship so nicely, and the fluff is well written. Oh god, I don't know how I'm going survive Tuesday night...

Fantastic work!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
So I had read this on Tumblr too and its just as well as I am supposed to be working and not reading FF. But I still believe in insecure!Kurt. He always thinks the worst is going to happen, when will he realize than when it comes to Blaine he hit the jackpot?