Reviews for Halo
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was really sweet. I love comforting!Blaine/sad!Kurt, it's just too adorable.
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ready? Ok. 1-2-3... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
StereKlaine chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
u should SO make that happen! do another chapter were it kurt against all of them!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
So good! I loved it!

You're such an awesome writer! :)
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This went from hilarious to angsty to fluffy! Loved it! :D
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
ohhhhhhh jeez i didn't think i could squee this much! and damn right artie got a telling off for that! it was WAY out of order.
TangledMinds chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
SO CUTE I have ALL the Klaine feelings
See The Light chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Thank you for redeeming Artie for me. I hated how they laughed at him. ._.

Loved this. D
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Okay, that is so 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!' that I need a new way to say 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!'
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Kurt is such a gpoy tho. I just press every single button on the controller because I don't even know how to play lol

And I loved how the boys stood up for him!
Fanpire101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aww, Glee boys! I love my Glee boys! Puck and Finn and Sam and Mike and Artie and Blaine and Kurt friendship! And Klaine and Furt! Sigh. Great job. I hated that Artie laughed at Kurt, and I'm glad that someone thought to address it.
ThatKlaineShipper chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Love that Artie was called out on laughing at Kurt. I lost so much respect for the three of them up there. And it's my headcanon that Kurt is good at Halo/Blackops etc.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
a good one
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love when Kurt gets time with 'the boys'. I know he wants that more than he lets on. I'm sorry their game time took a turn for the worse however. But I think this is how conversations would go with the Glee club kids and I wish we got to see more of them. (Shame on you Artie!)