Reviews for We Meet Again
midlifecrisses chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I like how in this version Bas actually listens to Kurt and takes the hint

I enjoyed this.
midlifecrisses chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Yay for possessive Kurt and Blaine giving him warning!

I like the diversion from canon...
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
You know I was gonna wait until the last chapter to comment - but from the first chapter and the history Bas and Blaine shared I had no idea that Blaine would think Bas so possessive and vindictive. Its concerning...

Your Nick and Jeff tho are da bomb
mardie186 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
You could tell on the show that Blaine was flat out uncomfortable, so he left the table to get another coffee. Was glad Kurt kinda put him in his place. But I suspect on Glee, eventually Blaine will have to stop being the dapper polite young man and basically do like he did with Finn. Tell SeBastard off and tell him to leave him the fuck alone. Plain and simple. Because he doesn't seem to take no for an answer. On the show, I would like to see SeBastard get interested in Karofsky. And I am sick of RIB giving Kurt all the angst on the show. Just because he cries well doesn't mean you have to make him do it every other episode. Let the boy be happy for pity's sake!
Maria The PotterNut chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
i love this, i really do :)

and i did think blaine would have called him or something, and thats why he showed up alone in the coffe house :)
mardie186 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Would like to see Kurt put SeBastard in handcuffs and make a citizen's arrest for SeBastard being a complete and total DOUCHEBAG.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Cos he's a sick stalkery fucker and needs to be locked away?

I hate SeBastard(your character, my character's nickname). PLease, let him be obliterated.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
just tell him?

Nut seriously, I wanna kill BasTard.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Who IS Sebastian, because I keep reading of him as the Klaine Killer, and I hate him, but he's also an evil guy in a Klaine story of mine, so seriously, o epic writer, who is this prick?

Also, this is awesome.