Reviews for Akoshta : Self
all forms of fluff chapter 22 . 4/12
Sweet! ON to the next one!
A BS FAN who catches errors chapter 7 . 7/11/2002
She smiled up at him, and the two walked towards teh lights that eminated from The Palace.

TEH LIGHTS! should be the lights

also eminated should be spelled emanated.

You did not spell check!

He looked down a the girl and smiled before passing her an leading her out into the night of Westminster.

AN LEADING

should be AND leading

The were sleeping soundly.

The should be They

I could go on and on, especially where you used the word were dating as in past tense when you meant we're, contracted form of we are, as in currently in the present tense.

I spotted it in the preface.

He knew her as well as he knew anyone in his 120 plus years of existence, but the person, or Vampire she knew best was the bantering, lovesick one. It was still so much, and she couldn't bring herself to just say, "sure were dating, so we really should live together with my teenage sister". It was just too much too fast.

Now I know you said you used a spell checker but the spell checked chapters should be reread by a human to catch the errors not caught by the checker.

Want to talk about spellchecking human wise send an email.

didn't go any farther in my reading got too caught up in the errors.
chris chapter 22 . 6/13/2002
wow wow wow

loved the story!
Sailor C chapter 22 . 5/31/2002
The conclusion to this story was great! _
flibertygibbit chapter 22 . 5/30/2002
Fantastic! has been playing silly buggers with me and not loading my favourite fics, but it meant I got to read all last 4 chapters in one go, and that was good. Although I'm sad it's over and look forward to your next fic (hint hint).
Dreamzone chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
I loved this story! But that can't be the end, can it? Please wright a sequel what happens next, in Sunnydale and with Spike and Buffy and theire "new" lives! Pretty please with a chocolate covered Spike on top!
JuniorK chapter 22 . 5/30/2002
Loved it, just loved it. If only you could channel this to ME. We would have a happy ending, for once in Buffyverse.

I eagerly await your next story
Terri chapter 22 . 5/30/2002
Thanks so much for both Akoshta stories, they were

extremely interesting, well thought out and I loved them.

Can't wait to read more of your fic. Thanks again.
Haley Teague chapter 22 . 5/30/2002
I bow down before your marvellous storytelling ability! This was great, superb, fantastic, and a thousand other adjectives I could list. I LOVED it!

I look forward to your next offering. Now, I'm going to look into having my computer exorcised.
Haley Teague chapter 21 . 5/30/2002
KUDOS, KUDOS, KUDOS! This is FABULOUS! I can't stop laughing! I would LOVE to see this on TV - it's great! I can just picture the faces of the poor confused watchers and oh I cannot WAIT to see the next chapter. You are my hero!
Haley Teague chapter 20 . 5/30/2002
WOW! The mating scene blew me away! It was so primal and sensual and mystical with the floating and... just WOW! You really, really, really outdid yourself on that part.

Loved the bit about Spike's roots - and I'm very much looking forward to Buffy pounding on Quentin. hehe!
Haley Teague chapter 19 . 5/30/2002
Oh my goodness. I think there's a demon in my computer. I haven't seen your story up on the main page in ages. I finally gave up and checked your author page since you've been so consistent about updating - and I find FOUR new chapters! I mean, I'm very excited b/c of the bulk, but oh so sorry that I had to wait so long.

Anyway . . . this part - I LOVED the irony of Joel looking for himself. I was also glad to see Spike wanting to make sure that Buffy's doing things for the right reason. I cannot wait for their return, or to see what other disent the Scoobies have been causing at Council central!
johanna chapter 22 . 5/29/2002
I realy ejoyed the story it is complex buetifull and funny durring some seens i spent a good amount of time laughing thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story if you write another one i will be sure to read it.

Sailor C chapter 21 . 5/29/2002
Oh I loved how scared and confused Quinton is! Serves him right the pompus ass! Anyways, I can't wait to read what happens next so please write more soon! _
Eris Jade Black chapter 21 . 5/28/2002
this can't be the last chapter *cries* it was getting so good! *sobs* I *sobs* was getting *sobs* into this story *cries*. Don't make this the last chapter, pleeeeeeeease? {(!)¿(!)}