Reviews for I got you under my skin
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 9 . 1/7
Sad to see that this has been abandoned, but I'm still glad to have seen at least one story where Berwald isn't doing the chasing.

Anyway, Tino was such a drama queen here and I'm glad about that since that made this fic so damn entertaining.
Hydrophobicpenguin chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Oh my goodness this is good. I generally avoid student/teacher things, but I am so, so happy I started reading this. Thank you so much for sharing it here. :)
Lukas Norway12 chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
I just died at mirror-talking-thing, I thought I was the only one who did that. XD
Shana Ghetto chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Y U MAKE ME FEEL TIHS WAAAYYY

OMFG
Shana Ghetto chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
You better believe you don't know what you're doing...I don't want to be the only one.

Good fit, though. I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I've only read chapter one so far and I absolutley never leave review but let me just say this
YOU ARE FREAKING KILLING ME OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO ABSORB.
Wereshark chapter 9 . 5/22/2015
Yeah...yeah...that is a lot of guilt. Shit. I love this story so so much but it constantly makes me depressed and happy at the same time to the point where I'm drowning in anxiety. PLEASE UPDATE!
Ailan15 chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
This is possibly THE MOST descriptive story I have read, and I love it.
Please, please PLEEEEASE continue it.
haylo chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
when are u gonna finish? I love it soooooo much!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Please continue this is the best sufin fan fiction i have ever read!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
promise to finish please? I love this so fucking much!
ScandinavianMutt chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oooomg.

Ill start out with the fact that okay i love your writing and cant get enough and am on my 3rd time rereading IGYUMS.

HOWEVER.

This is my first time reading Tinos short story that he handed to Berwald by accident. Jesus the way Berwald replies suggests so much more if you know what it said. 'Tino I don't have a wife. I'm very much single'. I thought he was simply answering Tino's question from yesterdaY BUT NO. God that's so dirty, but as much as I hate to say this, deliciously so.

If anyone is reading this and hasn't read what Tino gave Berwald instead of the report, youre missing out so much its ridiculous. Go read it it makes the story, albeit more sensual, but also somehow more enjoyable!
Tina-chan V chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
*crosses fingers for smexy times* Please continue!
Tina-chan V chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
:D
Tina-chan V chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I really like this. It's well-written, and very interesting. :)