Reviews for I got you under my skin
Wereshark chapter 9 . 5/22
Yeah...yeah...that is a lot of guilt. Shit. I love this story so so much but it constantly makes me depressed and happy at the same time to the point where I'm drowning in anxiety. PLEASE UPDATE!
Ailan15 chapter 9 . 3/24
This is possibly THE MOST descriptive story I have read, and I love it.
Please, please PLEEEEASE continue it.
haylo chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
when are u gonna finish? I love it soooooo much!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Please continue this is the best sufin fan fiction i have ever read!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
promise to finish please? I love this so fucking much!
ScandinavianMutt chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oooomg.

Ill start out with the fact that okay i love your writing and cant get enough and am on my 3rd time rereading IGYUMS.

HOWEVER.

This is my first time reading Tinos short story that he handed to Berwald by accident. Jesus the way Berwald replies suggests so much more if you know what it said. 'Tino I don't have a wife. I'm very much single'. I thought he was simply answering Tino's question from yesterdaY BUT NO. God that's so dirty, but as much as I hate to say this, deliciously so.

If anyone is reading this and hasn't read what Tino gave Berwald instead of the report, youre missing out so much its ridiculous. Go read it it makes the story, albeit more sensual, but also somehow more enjoyable!
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
*crosses fingers for smexy times* Please continue!
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
:D
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I really like this. It's well-written, and very interesting. :)
Rain and Storm chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
I'm in love with this fic please! Update update super asap! Tough Tino seems kinda immature I know he's 16 but jeez hehe and Ber I knew it I knew he liked Tino just he's scared of losing his job and get Tino in trouble. And Ivan in glad you did not put him as the big bully and Tino obssesed because I really like him maybe you can add more hetalia characters or at least Denmark you know like a new student or Estonia xD and kind of having a crush on Tino or just becoming his best friend and Berwald having doubts bad being all jealous because Estonia is the same age as Tino and they can be together and Sve is old and has a son already.
Also I really hate Tino's mom I wish she kind of die somewhere heheh no I'm kidding but maybe she finds another man hmmm France or Prussia maybe? Ehh anyway I really hope you update the story really it's amazing and I want to see it finished please!
Dubenico3362 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Pleeeeeeeassse continue soon! I devoured this fic so fast that I swear I raised my average word per minute speed by like 18. Seriously I haven't found a story this grabbing since I read Ink Heart in 2004. you rock!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I was pretty cheerful.
It was the middle of the holidays, and I, a happy-go-lucky fangirl, was enjoying life and all it's wonders. I would e-mail my friends, play video games and read cutesy, happy fanfictions.
One day, I stumbled across a link. That link led me here. It led me to a perfectly written fanfiction, where I eventually sympathised with the main protagonist, my thoughts and feelings, merging with his. I sympathised with his joy, his sorrow, his anger, until I was a quivering mess of emotion.
Oh, you should have seen me when I learned that Berwald was dating Tino's mother. I was horrified, to say the least.
This fanfiction... how it sucks you into the plot, how it entwines the protagonist's feelings with yours, how you can feel every single piece of his heart breaking as yours does the very same... Not many people can do that.
This fanfiction is too much for my fragile maiden heart.
I don't think I'll ever be able to read this again.
...I'm just gonna drink some tea and quietly sob into a pillow...
blondebutnotblonde chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
I really hope that you continue this story soon! It is amazing! :D
NORA THE EXPLORA chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh my gosh! I loved how you described the trophy socialite wives and their annoying picket fences and smiles. For some reason it just rings so horribly true! Gatta go read moooar.
Renivience chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
So... He's cheating on his girlfriend... With her son? Dafuq?