Reviews for If I'm Dreaming
arianabeavers12 chapter 1 . 10/3
I like it
londonbella chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I love the idea of this story! It's really good! Update as soon as you can!
Lilsis321 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I looove it! And if there was a guest that had a review, I think that was me lol I am on my iPhone right now, and don't feel like logging in. XD can't wait for an update!
lilsis321 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
For Damon :) and your AWSOME story! Lol. I enjoy hoy you incorporated the drawbacks of drinking to much, and used it to your advantage to build her charector and add to the plot :D
lilsis321 chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Awe! Poor Sam :( I love the story, though!
Marina164509 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Amazing chapter. It feels like Damon has mixed feelings about Sam. Update soon please'!
That Man chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Great chapter I too am sad I don't have an account my sister won't let me make one :( but atleast I can read! Anyway pleases update soon:)
Marina164509 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Amazing chapter! Can't wait til the next, hope there's more Damon/Sam bonding. Update soon please!
peaches2010 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Love it so far. Please continue
Marina164509 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I'm so glad you updated! I loved and enjoyed reading this chapter so much! It was really good, I like that we got to learn more about her. I felt sad when Elena said she's afraid she'll have no one. She'll have Damon won't she? Update soon please!
SharkGurl chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I'm liking this story so far, I just wish the chapters had a little more meat to them
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Awww I want more Damon is right for Sam
That Man chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Great chapter I really love where this is going I hope you make the chapters longer! I can't wait for something more to happen between Damon and Sam great job update soon! Bye!
That Man chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awww really cute I can't wait for more Sam and Damon. Please update soon ;)
Marina164509 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Amazing first chapter! I like the reasons he loves her is so cute! I hope I get to see her and Damon interact more. Update soon please!