Reviews for A Moment in Time
Pryzeofsin chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
More please.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I like what you written so far. You've done a great job with keeping the characters...well their personalities in character. The way you've told the story so far is believable and keeps the reader interested, wanting to read more to find out what happens next. I was wondering if you ever plan to finish this story because I'm interested in reading more.
Rikku9498 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Oh my goodness you have me addicted to this fanfic. You truly are a skilled writter. And I feel if there would be another game consisting of aurikku it would be just like this. I must say in all the fanfics im reading this must be the best! Please don't leave us hanging in suspence for to terribly long.
LadyofLight34 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I like it so more please!
Gining chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Ok, so I haven't read this chapter as of yet. But I will. I was so excited when I saw the alert in my mail, that I came rushing over to read. But I kinda forgot what was going on and now have to start at chapter one again. What I did see so far though was amazing, both in content and grammar.
Don't worry, I will be reading, all with a smile on my face. This is one story I really do suggest for people to read. Gin
gabbs chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
i'm really liking this story, u should keep going
Gining chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Haha, love how you introduced Auron and Braska into this. It wasn't overdone like I have seen some do. You have done just enough to get the point across without making Rikku seem like she was trying to scam her way in or so hyper active that she would just be a big headache. She was sweet and innocent in just the eay I myself picture her to be. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Braska, there is just something about him that makes you want to know more of him.

I'm working on getting my friend to read this too, but we'll see. Gin
Gining chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh my. This story is simply breathtaking. I began with the first paragraph and was hooked from there. Your way with words puts me to shame. I hope that this will be completed unlike some of the others I have seen. I look forward to reading this. Gin
TinayValentine chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Ahh have no fear, Auron's here! Hehehe, aww I love Jecht. :) Great chapter, can't wait so see what happens next!
TinayValentine chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aww I like this, it's so sad. Can't wait for more! :)