Reviews for Ponies One Half
phantom00 chapter 121 . 4/9
Would you please update this story soon?
AeroLiger chapter 121 . 2/26
I think she forgotten about this story again
Reaper1nthedark chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Wait never mind
MWkillkenny84 chapter 121 . 11/3/2015
... ok, I would have expected for this to happen.

Just a question, have the members of the Crew prepared the 200 kilos of unwashed male underwear to use against Happosai for when the little troll will refuse to change Taro's embarassing name?

Vote: 10
Reaper1nthedark chapter 121 . 11/3/2015
what reference to Ranma?
raw666 chapter 121 . 11/2/2015
This will not end well for the master of the anything go school. Keep up the good work.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 121 . 11/2/2015
The CMC now have their cutie marks. Think Ranma can help the trio get them?
AshK1980 chapter 121 . 11/2/2015
Great work on this chapter as always! Keep up the great work! This story keeps getting better and better!
Aoi Usa chapter 121 . 11/2/2015
Sigh I think everybody knew this was going to happen but still it was pretty funny. The chapter should have been called "The poor idiot kidnapper" I don't why it's just sound right and funny
Plumalchemyst chapter 121 . 11/2/2015
PANTYHOSE TARO **shot*
Timmog98 chapter 121 . 11/2/2015
Good Chapter, just make sure you proofread the next chapter before you post it.
AshK1980 chapter 120 . 11/2/2015
Excellent update as always! Well worth the wait! Keep up the great work!
Leaprechaun1 chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
Just FYI Anything Goes is what Ranma, Akane, their dads and Happossai use everyone else does something else so it would be a Martial Arts Running as the type of Martial Arts but not the style as Anything Goes is the style that they use. Does that make sense?
killerpokeball97 chapter 120 . 10/26/2015
Heh, I smiled when Chiyo was punched. Personally have a gripe about fluttershy in general but don't let that get in the way of your story. It's still awesome, Personally if I remember Taro's personality, he'd probably just shut rarity up with Pantyhose if she starts to get whiny. He's honestly not as stupid as the Diamond Dogs are he's actually pretty smart and deadly if I remember right.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 120 . 10/24/2015
Rarity's gotta be the worst person for kidnappers. It's been awhile since I've heard from you. Do you write fast?
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »