Reviews for Flight of Power
alizarinclaire chapter 19 . 4/10
This story was amazing! One of the best I have ever read on here. Excellent work, Roger. I binge read this because I couldn't stop and all the fluff was just so cute. Definitely going to go on my reread list. I look forward to any new stories you write in the future.
alizarinclaire
RandCfanatic chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
This was one of the best fanfics! I hope you continue it at some point! It's so good!
Reyaumbra chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
This story NEEDS more reviews .
AnnabethRide chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
The story was great! It was cute and had some unexpected foreshadowing I should have noticed. The characters seemed like they would in the games! The only issue was some grammical and spelling errors, but still great! It would be cute to see Ratchet meet Fem again. Maybe not a sequel, but maybe a oneshot or something. :D
Cozziellamas chapter 19 . 1/28/2012
Ah, yet another brilliant fic without many reviews. It's sad. But, I loved the story, it was well written, one of the best I've read in a long time. The only thing that really bugged me, was that you had some huge paragraphs. The only other thing I could find were a few missed typos, and a couple grammer issues, but other than that, it was spotless. my question is, will there be a sequel? You can't see it, but I'm giving you Bambi eyes. ;)
shannon.xx chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Ahhh! I really loved this story so much! It deserves so much more reviews! Plus I'm a sucker for a romance :3 I really hope you plan on making a sequal until then I'll be keeping an eye out for any of your future stories :)
Gin-Nee chapter 19 . 1/17/2012
Oh, wow. I absolutely loved this story. It was executed perfectly for a fanfiction. I would love to read a sequel. Again, great job.
LunaClefairy chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
OMG that was so cute. Loved it
alaxbird chapter 19 . 11/25/2011
i wanted to wait until this was finished before reviewing.

great story, one of the best i've read.

have you thought about a sequel at all?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next