Reviews for The Big Picture
NaturistElisaXII chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
For the people who loved this story, I'd just like to say that the authors have discontinued it. I've had a talk with Tina and she said that Jara dropped out, leaving her alone. This is bad news for you guys, but without Jara, Tina won't be able to update at all.
Marvelgeek42 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
CAN YOU PLEASE CONTINUE!?
Sorry for "shouting", but I am kinda angry that this fic is so short
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
The story's getting really good! I think you've captured the characters very nicely. Except I didn't like chapter three as much, since it was written as a play-script with stage directions. I didn't understand that. Overall, though, an amazing story!
I'm not a writer anymore chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
This story is awesome! Can't wait for another chapter!
Kibates chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Next chapter please, please and please... It's so interresting!
WhitePrincessPrussia chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow, that really /does/ sound good.

Please continue? (Since RDJ is just that awesome .)
Zenappa chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Omg this is soooooooo good! Please uodate soon :)
StarkObsessed chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Genius! :D A MASTERMIND
alexandra101 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
COOL!
followerofanpu chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Very interesting! I loved it. I think I would die if I was somehow put into a room with two Robert Downey Jrs. :)
superimpossedmadness chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Wowie! This seems pretty interesting. I like both Holmes and Tony's reaction with their...untimely predicament and how they interact with Pepper and Watson respectively, I really hope you update soon!

P.S., will this be a Sherlock/Tony? If it will, I will fave this so hard! XD
Drake G. Reaper chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is awesome I can just imagine the next chapter. Sherlock goes out to save the day in the Ironman suit while Tony has to catch a criminal while playing the role of Holmes and dealing with Moriarty. Hope you update soon :D.