Reviews for My Favourite Shade of Black
8. B. R. Adford chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
That was cute...I really enjoyed that. Good job.
DGfleetfox chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
What a nice little story to stumble across, I'm glad to have read it. I always like unconventional pairings and time travel is one of my favorite subjects... annddd yeah Sirius is always fun so I enjoyed this alot. I liked how it was different too, the idea of her dream-traveling and how it was her decision in the end... I do love a happy ending. :) Ciao!
nalinim chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
It's amazingly amazing .
Whispered.Silent.Hope chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Are there any other stories where Ginny travels back in time and meets Sirius? But after they're out of Hogworts?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Fantastic.
Vacare chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I loved it. There are so few Sirius/Ginny fics and then some are not so great, but this was fantastic! What an original plot! I wish I could of come up with a storyline as creative as this. Anyways, I greatly enjoyed your story; kudos to you.

~Vacare
paulaa90 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
What a great ending to a fantastic story! I loved the fact that Ginny was really in the past, and that her and Sirius got their happy ending. Too bad that Ginny could not change the future for those she loved, Fred, Remus & Tonks. But she did manage to change Sirius's future, and thry seem to have a happy life together.

I hope that you write more about them. This was really good story. I'm sorry to see it end.

IllusionsOfBliss chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Wow, I wasn't expecting a conclusion already!

Time travel is always so confusing, so I don't know what to say about the ending and it how would work with Ginny staying in the past.

One thing I can say is that I liked the uniqueness of this story, it can get tiring reading the same thing over and over, so this was some different :)
The Erumpent Horn chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
This was beautiful, though I really wish this could have gone on a few more chapters :( the ending was absolutely wonderful, and it was extremely appropriate.

I hope to see more fics being written by you, because your writing is wonderful.
Akalea chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Really enjoying this story so far, and I must say I liked the mention of a Harry/Luna relationship in this chapter and hope we get to see more of them here and there!
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
I really like this, it's different and mysterious, I'm finding it very interesting. And now she's got the confirmation that she's not just dreaming! Although I wonder how she's going to explain her pregnancy to everyone!

Can't wait for more!
paulaa90 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
OMG! I was just thinking the other day that it had been so long since this had been update, but what an update! This chapter is great. So the fact that Ginny is pregnant really does mean that she was going into the past instead of just dreaming it. But I guess the fact that she her time and calendar was off should have given some clue.

I'm glad that Ginny's interview went well for her, and that Hermione and Ginny had a great visit.

I always thought that Ginny seeing Sirius was just a dream she was having because there was never any real evidence that she was going back, but with the baby she really is going back and forth in time. Which makes me wonder what about Sirius? How is he dealing with the fact that Ginny was not in his bed when he woke up? And what is he going to do about Ginny having a baby?

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon! I love where this story is going so far, and can't wait to see what happens next.

paulaa90 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Poor Ginny waking up in her room instead of Sirius's bed. I wonder how he reacted to waking up and not finding Ginny there. But she did have the love mark on her neck so something is defiantly happening.

Thank goodness she finally broke out of her depression, and decided to go see her family. I really liked the conversation between Ginny and her father. Arthur telling her that she use to do this as a child. It's was funny how Arthur thought that one time she was even sun tanned after one of her dreams.

But this still does not explain what is happening with her. Is she somehow slipping into the past? And if so how is she staying there for so long? Eventually someone is going to notice that she is not at her place, missing, then what?

Can't wait to see what this is all leading to. Update soon.

Claire Whitmore chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
THIS IS GROOVY, PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON.
paulaa90 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Like I said in my previous review...YEAH New Chapter! I love the pairing of Sirius & Ginny and wish there were more stories of them, with that being said on to the review.

This is a great update. I love how Ginny was waiting for Sirius at his flat while he went to get some rolls. Since this was her third morning waking up in the past, does that mean that she is now permanently there? Or will she eventually go back to her time?

Poor Ginny meeting Harry as a baby, her future love, but then again she is falling for Sirius in the past so who knows how that will turn out. I liked how Sirius kept his eyes on Ginny even thought he was talking to James. That is so sweet, and cute. I thought how you describe James & Lily was just right. I can just imagine them like that before all the problems with Voldemort.

And the fact that they said "I Love You" to each other just made the ending great. Only Sirius would call Ginny his smoking hot girlfriend. Love it!

So will Ginny be staying in the past and making a life with Sirius? Or will she be going back eventually? And if she does will Sirius be alive because of Ginny being in the past? Regardless of if she stays or goes back hopefully Sirius & Ginny will have a future together.

Paulaa90

P.S. Please update soon again. I can see how it is difficult to write what you have in mind, but this is one of my favorite stories, and I look forward to your updates.