Reviews for Code Geass: Truth and Redemption
Angel-the-hedge chapter 3 . 5/17
it seems pretty interesting and i'd like to see it become completed and such
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS BRILLIANT!
violetevening chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Looks interesting :3
DeathlyAngel chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
i like how you have tied it all in so well :)
DeathlyAngel chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
nice, well written and interesting :)
Magery chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
*Waits eagerly for the next chapter*

I like the way you write - obviously there's room for improvement, as there is with everyone (except maybe cal reflector, but he doesn't count), but your foundation is solid. Very solid. Plus the story is interesting enough in itself, even if there are OCs in it, they don't seem to be dominating the story at all, rather just helping it along.

As well as that, with the italics thing in the first chapter, I thought you did that intentionally at first, because I liked the effect it gave.
SnowTime chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
PLZ UPDATE THIS FANFIC! THIS IS SOOO INTERESTING!
SaviorAndDestroyer chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Add me on to the list since I am unsure of how to do so myself. This is a violation of the First Amendment, since this is considered a 'freedom of speech' issue. It is the fault of the parents that they are not more observant of their children. Also, could have better categorized things for better awareness.
LeonCe chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Interesting... I like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Good!
XT3100 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Well that doesnt sound very food. Though as I don't write lemon stifles it doses sound annoying. Although I created a site a while back called Black Void, check it out as I allow lemon stories to be posted there. Anyways nice story u got here
Maelix chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Very good tory can't wait to read the next chapter... please update soon...
NamiNavigator chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Two chapters? Come on bro! Please update this. I want to know how it ends.
Redrosedragon18 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
great intro and 1st chapter! Can't wait for more :)
splitice chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
looking forward to more chapters.