Reviews for Last Friday Night
GeneaLady chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Sequel please!
Pot of Coffee chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
this was beautiful and perfect and lovely and like may blessings and love rain down on you bc this is errthing I never knew I wanted and just skjdlkjdskf. the one thing I will note is that in chaptero uno somebody kisses someone else on the forehead? (it's in like the 'flashback to gibbs' house part) (I think when jenny's talking to decker?) and there is some srs pronoun confusion all up in dat biznazzz. but yes other than that just like bless you perfect angel of fanficly beauty.
bluester007 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I liked it! I would love to see what happens the next day at work :)
jstapny chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I really like this story and just KNOW you will be writing more, like soon. It is a interesting twist to cannon.

Oh LOVE the Picket Fences speech...if you want to start writing for that fandom I for one won't be upset one bit. The writers over there leave something to be desired and we can certainly use more Kenny and Max...hint, hint, hint.
MissJayne chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Loved it! *giggles* Beautiful.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I loved this so much are you going to do more stories that link rto this? I love the decker in love with cynthia its so sweet I would never have thought they could be together but they could. I loved the jibbs of course it was sweet and I liked the bit at the end.
Prettycrazy chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I loved this - and I feel kinda bad for Decker! Poor guy.

Loved the awkwardness and the ending was amazing!

Sequel?
maggie chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I was expecting smut but this was even better! good job! :-)
maggie chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
incredibly good story (even if Gibbs couldn't get it up..)! can't wait for the sequel... :-)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love this cant wait for part two I love decker and jens convo so nice and sweet. This is awsome
Prettycrazy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loved it.

Amazing sequel!

I look forward to the next part tomorrow!
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I definitely want to read more of that!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Loved it! Aww, they're so sweet. :P And it's not insider trading if Ducky uses his information to help them get together. *nods solemnly*