Reviews for Abby and the Pirate King
RainyDayReader chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This is fabulous! I love how you included enough characters and details (Ash, Jason, Rowena) for it to feel complete but not so many that we get sidetracked from the main story line. I also enjoyed how the Tony/Abby relationship progressed - very believable! Definitely one of my favorites. :)
ticandtoc chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I think this one is my *most* favorite story of yours...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I have no clue how I could have possibly missed this but Bravo Bravo encore encore! ! I can't hate Ro either I would have tried to cop a feel too.
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I am amused that it is the opportunity to wave a sword that appears to win Tony over, though I suspect it was really face saving. I suspect he was won over as soon as she invited (demanded?) his involvement and just needed to put up resistance for appearance’s sake.

I was amused by the Gibbs version of shining.

Good for Abby for not only finding a fencing tutor, but one could coach her appropriately for stage combat.

I like the complexity you give your stories with secondary story likes like Jason the bully getting his comeuppance.

I like your take on how Tony and Abs get together. I’m not sure I buy Tony hooking up with any of the canon women, but you make Tabby seem sensible and inevitable without me having to put on my “reading AU” mindset. It got a happy satisfied sigh from me at the end. I’m such a sap.

Nobody got sent to the hospital! Were you ill when you wrote this?
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
*Wild applause* Woohoo, that was absolutely fantastic, thank you very much!
SASundance chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Just loved this story so much. Funny, poignant and very believable. Gotta say that Tony and Abby is the only pairing that doesn't seem contrived to me... well except for Tony and Paula who also had good chemistry but she is dead. LOL Hard to find excellent Tabby stories. Thanks for your :)

Superbeau chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Just found this story. Really like Tony/Abby, and you did a fantastic job here, will definitely be checking out your other stuff. Thanks!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
The perfect combination of funny and sweet. Thank you
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Never doubt a scouse! Ok, so it's Tabby, but it's also scouse-tastic, which means there's layers and interesting OCs and extra loving care in every single word choice. Also the visuals! Guurrl. I give 'em an 11 on a scale of 10. Really nice work.
saisoto chapter 1 . 12/8/2011

That was so nice.

I'm not exactly a Tabby fan, but I really like how you've depicted their relation, and how the rest of the team support them.

I can see what you say about the italics XD

Keep being amazingly amazing
Tonyaddict chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Just read the story for the second time and really enjoyed it. You don't see that much Tony/Abby but I think it would totally work. You write very well and your stories are very believeable. Thanks for the tale.
cheekymice chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awwww, I'm feeling the Tony/Abby love right now and have a big grin on my face.

I've missed reading your wonderful fics, doll and must make time to go back and catch up.

Splendid stuff.

USAFChief chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow! No Tony whump! A remarkable story. I liked it a lot. Was so happy to see it pop up today.

Thanks for posting it here for us to read.

blarney chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really loved this story. I don't usually like Tony/Abby love stories but this was just so right. Very expressive writing and I actually sighed at the end. I don't usually sigh! Thank you for a lovely story.
ytteb chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Oh, this was just lovely ... do you mind if I say that it was 'sweet'? I'm so glad you gave Tony a happy ending for once.