Reviews for The Exorcist
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
love it
CanadaNL chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Great ending. Can't wait to see what else you might have in store!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Dean will always try to do what Sam needs, no matter what.
SimplyOut chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
A perfect ending to a perfect story! I really enjoyed the ride and I'm looking forward to the "tag" to this story!

Loved it and love you :)
akuma-river chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
So is Michael on his way to resurrect Adam? Or did Zachariah already have that in the bag when he got the news about Dean? Or is Michael going to have to have someone else raise him?

Or will Adam stay dead? But then how will the ending of the apocalypse take place?
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Yes! Dean hung on, and got that smarmy Zachariah, and refused Michael, while Sam shot the religious nutter. And Cas is in Antarctica? Brrr. That is going to be some bill... Very good story!
babyreaper chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Great ending, I loved that Dean got to kill Zachariah, because his was always a smug dick. But Michael never got what he came for. And the two brothers managed to stay out of the hands of the respective destiny's, this time anyway. Thanks.
cappy712 chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Thank you for the wonderful story - I understand that you will be adding a story for the 1 week later but you could have gone longer if you wanted to, I wouldn't have minded. Looking forward to your story of the 1 week later part.

In this line is Adam still a part of their background?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
This is really awesome

The ending was a little bit fast but it was sweet anyway )

I loved the whole story! You made me emotional, grossed me out with the snake stuff (Yes, I do remember! LOL) and made me feel so happy with the boys bound and them winning at the end

Até a próxima! ;D

Beijos

Rosetta
ccase13 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
This is a very interesting story, I want to see what happens next.
SimplyOut chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
You actually did that? I was waiting for something to happen but damn you really actually took Dean's eye out in the most gruesome way! I couldn't love you more ;)
Lykaia chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Took me two attempts to read that chapter. That was intense. o.O
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Gripping chapter. Must know what happens next!
sylia91 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I didn't think I could hate Zachariah more than on the show but here he's managed to make me absolutely loathe him. It speaks to how little the angels think of humans and their vessels that he isn't even concerned that Michael might be very ticked off that he damaged and tortured Dean the way he let that maniac proceed. I'm hoping you are planning much better retribution on both Zachariah and the Good Shepherd than Dean pithing that ahole angel and gutting the serial killer.
cappy712 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Oh damn! Where is the next chapter... Okay I will wait... Thank you for the awesome update..
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »