Reviews for How Reality Saved Fantasy
Gracekim1 chapter 19 . 5/30
This is really good! Could you add Yzma, Dr Drakken, Hans and the giant from one of the old short cartoons along with Pistol Pete, Oswald's enemy? Also Oswald could help the good guys find Mickey since they're going!
Gracekim1 chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
This is awesome! Can you help me with my Disney story too?
puddingtalk chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
So far a really cool concept. The dialouge is a tad hard to read though. I think if you fix that you'll be golden! And I like the OC so far. Very promising work. :)
srdaire chapter 38 . 8/23/2013
Interesting story. I will be starting the sequel soon
srdaire chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
The Time Traveler's Wife is one of my favorite stories!
srdaire chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Carly is officially my favorite and my hero. I think most girls would like a shot at beating the crap out of Gaston
srdaire chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
First off SCREAM! SIMBA! Lion King is my absolute FAVORITE Disney movie!
Second: Peter no! :(
srdaire chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
No matter how many times I watch Tangled I still laugh at Flynn Rider's real name. I love how you were referring him as Eugene though
srdaire chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Not a big fan of Jack Sparrow or Pirates (please don't hate me) but I'm liking his sweet side
srdaire chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
SCREAM! I just absolutely ADORE Peter Pan!
srdaire chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Aw! I love how you put the nice Anastasia in here. It just shows that people can change for the better
srdaire chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I am now terrified of the Haunted Mansion ride
TearsForTheReaper chapter 37 . 2/23/2013
Loved it from beginning to end, and I have to admit that for all the usual Disney fanfic cliches, it still kept me on my toes wondering what was going to happen next. I'm starting on the sequal now, and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Keep up the good work!
whippedcreamroses chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hello I just finished Chapter One (it's all I have time for tonight) but so far I'm really drawn in. I think I might actually read another chapter tonight. Hahah.
_
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I'm rereading this and actually, Disney's not always the happiest place. When I was little I was attacked by fireworks there.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »