Reviews for Weak in the Knees
madian chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I just loved your story! Well done, there!
I really hope Troy isn't such a pain in the ass in real life, but I guess it served its literary purposes! :)
DragonKazooie89 chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
I'm sorry but your story is against site guidelines as you cannot post fan fiction using real life people, such as hockey players, here.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
In love with this story! Awesome!
Cassie chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Sids quite the jerk but I still love him in this story and I can't wait to read more! Just wanted to comment before I do because I already am in awe of your writing and story. You've written Pascal exactly how I imagine him- super kind and caring! I'm glad he's in this too haha
Office Romance chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
I love this ending. Great way to end this awesome story. :)
Emma chapter 30 . 3/17/2012
Oh my gosh! Please don't stop writing this story! My life will be over if you do, well not really, but I love love love finding a new chapter. This was a good epilogue but like always, I want more!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/10/2012
Please don't end it here there needs to be a happily ever after where everyone loves each other! Please!
materialgurl chapter 29 . 3/8/2012
i love HEA! siigh oh sid, a family man. Love it! and love troy finally getting what he deserves! what an amazing story that I have enjoyed following, as usual. It was wonderful to see everything unfold and your portrayal of sidney's character changing and developing. Thank you once again for a fantastic read :)
Office Romance chapter 29 . 3/4/2012
If you decide that this is the end, I think I would satisfied with the way it has ended.

BUT! a proposal, a wedding, another baby, graduation, grandkids: those are all ideas for later chapters, if you choose to continue... :)
Tails52 chapter 29 . 3/3/2012
IT CAN NEVER END. EVER.

I know Troy's an ass hole but holy guacamole I never expeected he'd blow up like that...
Anna chapter 29 . 3/3/2012
Amazing update! It can't be the end we want to see a wedding! lol :)

Even if it is the end, I just want to say how thoroughly I've enjoyed the entire story. You're so talented and everything you write is addictive.

Thanks for a great fic.

If you're still inclined to writing Crosby stuff...I'd love to make a suggestion. A Tessa Virtue/Sidney Crosby...with some Scott Moir interaction/conflict/jealousy/triangle something:)It would be awesome and I know your writing would more than do it justice. Well, that's my dream! Whatever you do end up writing, I'll be waiting in anticipation...because you're awesome.

Everx

Anna
Leerc99 chapter 29 . 3/3/2012
Glad you are back - I understand having a crazy week. I hope it was just crazy busy, and not that anything bad happened.

I must admit that I had mixed feelings about the chapter. I really wanted to see Troy get what was coming to him. Not just for hitting Fern, although that was a big issue for me, but also his role in the whole situation, as well as his pompous attitude where Sid is concerned. He comes across as a Grade A Douche who needed to be taken down - and taken down big time!

But perhaps being "dismissed" and kicked off the gravy train may ultimately be punishment enough.

I must applaud the level-headedness of Fern's father. I dont believe too many fathers would be as objective if they saw evidence of some man just backhanding his daughter across the face. But he was right - for Fern, there will be bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks. And adding this episode to the public domain would just add fuel to the fire.

Taylor's plea was pittiful. My heart just broke for her. What that poor girl has probably had to endure was what began to turn Sid's mind. She clearly understands how Simon would feel - seeing the family dirty laundry all over the internet.

The locket and ring were perfect. An engagement ring would have been too much, especially given all of the drama ( although he couldnt have known what would happen). The 3-stone ring, signifying their family illustrated that Fern has a home and the family she had always dreamed of. No, life wasnt perfect - far from it - but perfection does not exist. Sid and Simon are now her reality - and sometimes that is even better.

As much as I hate to say it, I think this IS the end of this story. I just hope you have something equally provocative planned for your next one.
simply meggg chapter 28 . 2/29/2012
oh HELL NO! wow... this story gets juicier and juicier. LOVE it!
Tails52 chapter 28 . 2/23/2012
sdshgjhfd TROY WTFFF ... Like I know he isn't the most pleasant man in the world... But SLAPPING her... I like sassy Fern.
materialgurl chapter 28 . 2/22/2012
OH HELL NO! u know i just gotta review after that chapter. friggen insane! I cant wait to see when troy finally gets what is coming to him. loving seeing the loving between fern and sid :)