Reviews for This Morning Sky
kassia.crislayne chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
So, I really liked your story. A very interested AU. And I loved that Callie didn't sleep with Mark while Arizona was in Africa. Yay! Keep writing!
ComplexStatus chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
That was really good! I was just browsing story suggestions and this one popped out and I immediately fell in love with it. I loved the drama and the uncertainties of getting the old Arizona back. Although it was kind of weird the way she returned but then, not all memory recalls are the same. And Arizona's was very unique and fitting. I had a number of laughs and moments to stop myself from crying. This story was really good. And I know it's been almost three years, but I still hope that you have that sequel somewhere in your head. I would really love to read it.

Thank you again for such a great story! It definitely made my day even more...awesome.
Waves of Rage chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Wow. Really good story. I hope you do write a sequel
Tracy Winston chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Awesome story! I just found this today (after discovering a recommendation on Tumblr) and really enjoyed it. Nicely done. :)
Maryana Snape chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
I absolutely loved this story. for a moment i was really worried Arizona wouldn't get her memories back, but she did, and it was fantastic.
great work ;)
Ramaish chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
I really enjoy reading the story.
Dee chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Very nice. Gave me a few laughs. I love d part where Callie said "I feel like I'm cheating on u with u". Sweeeeeet!
Dee chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
request chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
Can you please end it so we have a complete story.. I don't how you do it but so it will show up when I search for complete stories?
ME chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
SEQUEL
Minerva McBadass chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
a beautiful ending to a beautiful story! i seriously loved this story! please write a sequel! Emily x
Yeahnoidontthinkso chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
I have to say, I was kinda surprised to find that this was the last chapter. I thought there would be a bit more to it; seemed like it all just happened too fast. I'm not disappointed, though; you could have filled chapters with endless filler just to keep it going longer, but you didn't. It seemed to be the natural ending.

I liked this storyline. Its been done before, yes, but haven't pretty much all storylines been done before? The writing was good, it was constructed well, and overall, I liked it. Looking forward to reading anything else you decide to post in the future.
krulletje75 chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Wow! This story was amazing! I loved!
AZsgirl chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Really enjoyed this story, although I will admit I'm going to go back and reread so I can better get into the final chapter! But that being said yay they are back together! Will look for a sequel should you write one!