Reviews for Infinite
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is so sad and sweet. I feel bad for Tech to outlive all his friends though.
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work that made me, after all these years, fall in love with the Loonatics all over again.

You won't believe how much memories this brought back, memories from WAY back when you were still going by the name of Ookami something-or-the-other no Kage. You made me remember that LU was the initial show that led me to discover the wonder that is fan fiction. You will not believe how much emotions were swirling around in me as I read this story, making Tech's feelings all the more real to me. I can't help but compare Tech's situation in this story to my own, and be pleasantly surprised that it was like looking into a mirror. Indeed, even though everything has changed, everything is still very much the same.

Now for things that actually have to do with the story. XD

You are still as good a suspence writer as I remember you being. I was led from confusion to realization to shock to amazement throughout the course of the story. Confusion when you didn't write out the names of the members of the Loonatics when I assumed they were the original team. Confusion to what the team was saying, as they didn't seem to make sense. Realization begin to dawn when I got to the part where Tech was standing before the statues of the original team in Acme Park. After I got over the initial shock, And when you revealed the reason why Tech hasn't aged, I could only read on in pure amazement. I was left speechless, not in a negative way, by the story, and I am currently finding myself unable to find the right adjectives to describe my feelings.

I love the entire story. I love the transition of the title "Cheif" and what it signified. I love the idea of Tech being unable to age due to his powers. I love the addition of a character from Zadavia's lineage, and I love how you subtly hinted at the relationship between Ace and Lexi. Everything was so beautifully written, and I truly cannot think of anything more to say other than, once again, thank you. Thank you for sparking that old flame in me. Thank you for bringing me back to this wonderful series that I would've continued to ignore otherwise. Thank you.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This made me cry. This was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. sad smile 3