Reviews for Losing You
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 1/31
Psssh Thriller. Ha. It was good that Tucker and Sam's parents left the room, I wouldn't put it past them to stick around while Sam and Danny are being all cute and in love. Especially Tucker. And Sam's mom.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
cute!
BlackWingedAngel26 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
soooo cute!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
this was good and so very true :) well i mean the quote and general feelings that is :P so i was looking through ur stories and i recognized one and then another and i soon realized that i have four of ur stories in my fav list and have read a couple of ur other stories :P haha so keep on going, ur doing great
IceDragon19 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this story. It's amazing. Definitely in my top ten favorite stories on this site.

icedragon
emoluv4ever chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awww! there are a lot of stories about Danny and Sam, but this one has to be one of my favorites! it's so sweet!
MiniHayden chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was so cute! I loved it :3 Maybe you should make it a two-shot to show Sam with Danny after she's recovered?

-Hayden
Codiak chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was cute. ;)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
nice job!
supervicki chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh my goodness. This is amazing. I'm sorry this happened to you, which I assume is what happened in your accident, but I hope you're doing well.
Twins of the Earth chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aw! I loved it! Hope you do more soon!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
awww! did you incorrporate what you felt in your car accident? (yeah, i remember things! ;) but i loved what you did with the lyrics! i loved this story! i love all of your stories, to be honest :)